The interaction between Electricity Disclosure and Tradable Green Certificates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markard, Jochen & Truffer, Bernhard, 2006. "The promotional impacts of green power products on renewable energy sources: direct and indirect eco-effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 306-321, February.
- Hanne Lerche Raadal & Cecilia Askham Nyland & Ole Jørgen Hanssen, 2009. "Calculation of Residual Electricity Mixes when Accounting for the EECS (European Electricity Certificate System) — the Need for a Harmonised System," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-13, July.
- Gillenwater, Michael, 2008. "Redefining RECs--Part 2: Untangling certificates and emission markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2120-2129, June.
- Ek, Kristina & Söderholm, Patrik, 2008. "Norms and economic motivation in the Swedish green electricity market," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 169-182, December.
- Boardman, Brenda & Palmer, Jane, 2007. "Electricity disclosure: The troubled birth of a new policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4947-4958, October.
- Unger, Thomas & Ahlgren, Erik O., 2005. "Impacts of a common green certificate market on electricity and CO2-emission markets in the Nordic countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2152-2163, November.
- Stigson, Peter & Dotzauer, Erik & Yan, Jinyue, 2009. "Improving policy making through government-industry policy learning: The case of a novel Swedish policy framework," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 399-406, April.
- Mewton, Ross T. & Cacho, Oscar J., 2011. "Green Power voluntary purchases: Price elasticity and policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 377-385, January.
- Marchenko, O.V., 2008. "Modeling of a green certificate market," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1953-1958.
- Bergek, Anna & Jacobsson, Staffan, 2010. "Are tradable green certificates a cost-efficient policy driving technical change or a rent-generating machine? Lessons from Sweden 2003-2008," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1255-1271, March.
- Jensen, S. G. & Skytte, K., 2002. "Interactions between the power and green certificate markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 425-435, April.
- Hindsberger, Magnus & Nybroe, Malene Hein & Ravn, Hans F. & Schmidt, Rune, 2003. "Co-existence of electricity, TEP, and TGC markets in the Baltic Sea Region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 85-96, January.
- Gillenwater, Michael, 2008. "Redefining RECs--Part 1: Untangling attributes and offsets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2109-2119, June.
- Dotzauer, Erik, 2010. "Greenhouse gas emissions from power generation and consumption in a nordic perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 701-704, February.
- Nilsson, Mats & Sundqvist, Thomas, 2007. "Using the market at a cost: How the introduction of green certificates in Sweden led to market inefficiencies," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 49-59, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hagos, Dejene Assefa & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu & Zethraeus, Björn, 2014. "Towards a flexible energy system – A case study for Inland Norway," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 41-50.
- Darmani, Anna & Rickne, Annika & Hidalgo, Antonio & Arvidsson, Niklas, 2016. "When outcomes are the reflection of the analysis criteria: A review of the tradable green certificate assessments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 372-381.
- Choi, Dong Gu & Park, Sang Yong & Hong, Jong Chul, 2015. "Quantitatively exploring the future of renewable portfolio standard in the Korean electricity sector via a bottom-up energy model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 793-803.
- Kumar, Rajesh & Agarwala, Arun, 2013. "Renewable Energy Certificate and Perform, Achieve, Trade mechanisms to enhance the energy security for India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 669-676.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-04-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markus Klimscheffskij & Thierry Van Craenenbroeck & Marko Lehtovaara & Diane Lescot & Angela Tschernutter & Claudia Raimundo & Dominik Seebach & Christof Timpe, 2015. "Residual Mix Calculation at the Heart of Reliable Electricity Disclosure in Europe—A Case Study on the Effect of the RE-DISS Project," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-30, May.
- Litvine, Dorian & Gazull, Laurent & Dabat, Marie-Hélène, 2014. "Assessing the potential demand for biofuel by combining Economics and Psychology: A focus on proximity applied to Jatropha oil in Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 85-95.
- Arthur P. J. Mol & Peter Oosterveer, 2015. "Certification of Markets, Markets of Certificates: Tracing Sustainability in Global Agro-Food Value Chains," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-21, September.
- Gottschamer, L. & Zhang, Q., 2016. "Interactions of factors impacting implementation and sustainability of renewable energy sourced electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 164-174.
- Kumar, Rajesh & Agarwala, Arun, 2013. "Energy certificates REC and PAT sustenance to energy model for India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 315-323.
More about this item
KeywordsTradable Green Certificate; Electricity Disclosure; Guarantee of Origin;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:42:y:2012:i:c:p:419-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.