Do support systems for RES-E reduce EU-ETS-driven electricity prices?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bode, Sven, 2004. "Multi-Period Emissions Trading in the Electricity Sector : Winners and Losers," HWWA Discussion Papers 268, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Morthorst, P. E., 2003. "National environmental targets and international emission reduction instruments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 73-83, January.
- Morthorst, P. E., 2001. "Interactions of a tradable green certificate market with a tradable permits market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 345-353, April.
- Unger, Thomas & Ahlgren, Erik O., 2005. "Impacts of a common green certificate market on electricity and CO2-emission markets in the Nordic countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2152-2163, November.
- Hindsberger, Magnus & Nybroe, Malene Hein & Ravn, Hans F. & Schmidt, Rune, 2003. "Co-existence of electricity, TEP, and TGC markets in the Baltic Sea Region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 85-96, January.
- Jensen, Stine Grenaa & Skytte, Klaus, 2003. "Simultaneous attainment of energy goals by means of green certificates and emission permits," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 63-71, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:342-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.