Renewable Energy Certificate and Perform, Achieve, Trade mechanisms to enhance the energy security for India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertoldi, Paolo & Huld, Thomas, 2006. "Tradable certificates for renewable electricity and energy savings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 212-222, January.
- ., 2006. "The Organizational Order of Modernity," Chapters, in: The Consequences of Information, chapter 7, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schmid, Gisèle, 2012. "The development of renewable energy power in India: Which policies have been effective?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 317-326.
- Vine, Edward & Hamrin, Jan, 2008. "Energy savings certificates: A market-based tool for reducing greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 467-476, January.
- Ramachandra, T.V. & Shruthi, B.V., 2007. "Spatial mapping of renewable energy potential," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1460-1480, September.
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Lauber, Volkmar, 2009. "Basic concepts for designing renewable electricity support aiming at a full-scale transition by 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5732-5743, December.
- Raadal, Hanne Lerche & Dotzauer, Erik & Hanssen, Ole Jørgen & Kildal, Hans Petter, 2012. "The interaction between Electricity Disclosure and Tradable Green Certificates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 419-428.
- Kildegaard, Arne, 2008. "Green certificate markets, the risk of over-investment, and the role of long-term contracts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3413-3421, September.
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 2009. "Performance evaluation of renewable energy support policies, applied on Flanders' tradable certificates system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1385-1394, April.
- Effendi, Pranoto & Courvisanos, Jerry, 2012. "Political aspects of innovation: Examining renewable energy in Australia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 245-252.
- Bhattacharya, Tanushree & Kapoor, Richa, 2012. "Energy saving instrument – ESCerts in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1311-1316.
- Gillenwater, Michael, 2008. "Redefining RECs--Part 2: Untangling certificates and emission markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2120-2129, June.
- Goyal, Mohit & Jha, Rakesh, 2009. "Introduction of Renewable Energy Certificate in the Indian scenario," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1395-1405, August.
- Falconett, Irina & Nagasaka, Ken, 2010. "Comparative analysis of support mechanisms for renewable energy technologies using probability distributions," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1135-1144.
- Buckman, Greg & Diesendorf, Mark, 2010. "Design limitations in Australian renewable electricity policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3365-3376, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Rajesh & Agarwala, Arun, 2016. "Renewable energy technology diffusion model for techno-economics feasibility," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1515-1524.
- Bhandari, Divita & Shrimali, Gireesh, 2018. "The perform, achieve and trade scheme in India: An effectiveness analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 1286-1295.
- Fu, Xin & Yang, Yu & Dong, Wen & Wang, Changjian & Liu, Yi, 2017. "Spatial structure, inequality and trading community of renewable energy networks: A comparative study of solar and hydro energy product trades," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 22-31.
- Koo, Junmo & Han, Gwon Deok & Choi, Hyung Jong & Shim, Joon Hyung, 2015. "Wind-speed prediction and analysis based on geological and distance variables using an artificial neural network: A case study in South Korea," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 1296-1302.
- Darmani, Anna & Rickne, Annika & Hidalgo, Antonio & Arvidsson, Niklas, 2016. "When outcomes are the reflection of the analysis criteria: A review of the tradable green certificate assessments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 372-381.
- Aleksei V. Bogoviz & Yulia V. Ragulina & Svetlana V. Lobova & Alexander N. Alekseev, 2019. "A quantitative Analysis of Energy Security Performance by Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa in 1990-2015," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(3), pages 244-250.
More about this item
KeywordsPerform achieve and trade; Energy saving certificate-ESCert; Renewable energy certificate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:55:y:2013:i:c:p:669-676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.