The effect of wind power on CO2 abatement in the Nordic Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lueth, O & Jattke, A & Schoettle, H & Wietschel, M & Rentz, O, 1997. "Emission reduction strategies for Central and Eastern Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 305-312, February.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Munksgaard, Jesper, 2002. "Energy and CO2 life-cycle analyses of wind turbines—review and applications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 339-362.
- Jensen, S. G. & Skytte, K., 2002. "Interactions between the power and green certificate markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 425-435, April.
- Morthorst, P. E., 2001. "Interactions of a tradable green certificate market with a tradable permits market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 345-353, April.
- Sami Tuhkanen & Antti Lehtilä & Ilkka Savolainen, 1999. "The role of CH4 and N2O emission reductions in the cost-effective control of the greenhouse gas emissions from Finland," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 91-112, June.
- Kram, Tom & Hill, Douglas, 1996. "A multinational model for CO2 reduction : Defining boundaries of future CO2 emissions in nine countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-51, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soimakallio, Sampo & Kiviluoma, Juha & Saikku, Laura, 2011. "The complexity and challenges of determining GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions from grid electricity consumption and conservation in LCA (life cycle assessment) – A methodological review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 6705-6713.
- Harrison Fell & Daniel T. Kaffine, 2014. "A one-two punch: Joint effects of natural gas abundance and renewables on coal-fired power plants," Working Papers 2014-10, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Henning, Dag & Trygg, Louise, 2008. "Reduction of electricity use in Swedish industry and its impact on national power supply and European CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2330-2350, July.
- Ghorbani, Afshin & Rahimpour, Hamid Reza & Ghasemi, Younes & Zoughi, Somayeh & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza, 2014. "A Review of Carbon Capture and Sequestration in Iran: Microalgal Biofixation Potential in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 73-100.
- Soimakallio, S. & Mäkinen, T. & Ekholm, T. & Pahkala, K. & Mikkola, H. & Paappanen, T., 2009. "Greenhouse gas balances of transportation biofuels, electricity and heat generation in Finland--Dealing with the uncertainties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 80-90, January.
- Rinne, S. & Syri, S., 2013. "Heat pumps versus combined heat and power production as CO2 reduction measures in Finland," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 308-318.
- Pehnt, Martin & Oeser, Michael & Swider, Derk J., 2008. "Consequential environmental system analysis of expected offshore wind electricity production in Germany," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 747-759.
- Huiru Zhao & Sen Guo, 2015. "External Benefit Evaluation of Renewable Energy Power in China for Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-23, April.
- Mazandarani, A. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Chong, W.T. & Moghavvemi, M., 2011. "Fuel consumption and emission prediction by Iranian power plants until 2025," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1575-1592, April.
- da Silva, Neilton Fidelis & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Araújo, Maria Regina, 2005. "The utilization of wind energy in the Brazilian electric sector's expansion," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 289-309, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1801-:d:114130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turconi, Roberto & Tonini, Davide & Nielsen, Christian F.B. & Simonsen, Christian G. & Astrup, Thomas, 2014. "Environmental impacts of future low-carbon electricity systems: Detailed life cycle assessment of a Danish case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 66-73.
- Åberg, M. & Widén, J. & Henning, D., 2012. "Sensitivity of district heating system operation to heat demand reductions and electricity price variations: A Swedish example," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 525-540.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:421-430 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Talk:Environmental impact of wind power/Archive 1 in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:14:p:1639-1652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.