Citations for "Pooling states in the multinomial logit model"
by Cramer, J. S. & Ridder, G.
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Jeff Frank, 2002.
"Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones or Dead Ends?,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
8, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Florian Kraus & Patrick Puhani & Viktor Steiner, 1999.
"Employment Effects of Publicly Financed Training Programs - The East German Experience,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 219(1+2), pages 216-248, July.
- Kraus, Florian & Puhani, Patrick A. & Steiner, Viktor, 1997. "Employment Effects of Publicly Financed Training Programs The East German Experience," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-33, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 1997. "Multiple Regime Bid-Rent Function Estimation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 301-319, March.
- Joseph Lanfranchi & Katia Dupuy, 2004.
"Performance absolue ou relative ? Comment les établissements français choisissent-ils leurs primes salariales ?,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 162(1), pages 71-94.
- Katia Dupuy & Joseph Lanfranchi, 2004. "Performance absolue ou relative ? Comment les établissements français choisissent-ils leurs primes salariales ?," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 162(1), pages 71-94.
- Kraus, Florian & Puhani, Patrick A. & Steiner, Viktor, 1998. "Do public works programs work? Some unpleasant results from the East German experience," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lesaffre, Emmanuel & Molenberghs, Geert & Scheys, Ilse, 1997. "Prediction and classification when the diagnostic classes are related," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 67-90, July.
- Diana Warren, 2008. "Retirement Expectations and Labour Force Transitions: The Experience of the Baby Boomer Generation," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- John Mullahy & Stephanie Robert, 2010. "No time to lose: time constraints and physical activity in the production of health," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 409-432, December.
- Roy Thurik & F. Stam & Peter van der Zwan, 2007.
"Entrepreneurial exit in real and imagined markets,"
Scales Research Reports
H200720, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Kooreman, Peter, 1996. "Individual discounting, energy conservation, and household demand for lighting," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 103-114, March.
- Weiping Kostenko & Mark Harris & Xueyan Zhao, 2009.
"Occupational Transition and Country-of-Origin Effects in the Early Stage Occupational Assimilation of Immigrants: Some Evidence from Australia,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2009n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Weiping Kostenko & Mark Harris & Xueyan Zhao, 2012. "Occupational transition and country-of-origin effects in the early stage occupational assimilation of immigrants: some evidence from Australia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(31), pages 4019-4035, November.
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2003.
"Job Mobility in Britain: Are the Scots Different? Evidence from the BHPS,"
IZA Discussion Papers
773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Axel Heitmueller, 2004. "Job Mobility In Britain: Are The Scots Different? Evidence From The Bhps," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(3), pages 329-358, 08.
- Axel Heitmueller, 2003. "Job Mobility in Britain: Are the Scots Different? Evidence from the BHPS," Working Papers E02, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Axel Heitmueller, 2003. "Job Mobility in Britain: Are the Scots different? Evidence from the BHPS," CERT Discussion Papers 0303, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Getinet Haile, 2009.
"The Nature and Extent of Job Separations in Germany: Some New Evidence from SOEP,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
208, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2009. "The Nature and Extent of Job Separations in Germany: Some New Evidence from SOEP," IZA Discussion Papers 4216, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernhard Boockmann, 2003. "Mixed Motives: An Empirical Analysis of ILO Roll-Call Voting," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 263-285, December.
- Jackson, Tyrone W. & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1996. "Personal computer brand loyalty," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3w5958mx, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Kilgore, Michael A. & Snyder, Stephanie A. & Schertz, Joseph & Taff, Steven J., 2008. "What does it take to get family forest owners to enroll in a forest stewardship-type program?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(7-8), pages 507-514, October.
- Hong il Yoo, 2012. "A new condition for pooling states in multinomial logit," Discussion Papers 2012-48, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jan-Jan Soon, 2009. "When do students intend to return? Determinants of students' return intentions using a multinomial logit model," Working Papers 0906, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Earle, John S. & Sakova, Zuzana, 2000. "Business start-ups or disguised unemployment? Evidence on the character of self-employment from transition economies," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 575-601, September.
- Dancer, Diane M. & Rammohan, Anu, 2004. "The Determinants of Schooling in Egypt: The Role of Gender and Rural-Urban Residence," Working Papers 1, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- McVicar, Duncan, 2000. "Are Secondary Schools In Northern Ireland Too Small? A Microeconomic Analysis Of School Size And Career Choice At Sixteen," ERSA conference papers ersa00p149, European Regional Science Association.
- Duncan McVicar, 2001. "School Quality and Staying-On in Northern Ireland - Resources, Peer Groups and Ethos," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 32(2), pages 131-151.
- John Mullahy, 2010.
"Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation of Econometric Share Models,"
NBER Working Papers
16354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Mullahy, 2011. "Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation Of Econometric Share Models," Working Papers 201133, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Boockmann, Bernhard, 2002. "Mixed motives: an empirical analysis of ILO roll-call votes," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- D. Yuhong & G. Johnes, 2003. "Influence of expected wages on occupational choice: new evidence from Inner Mongolia," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(13), pages 829-832.
- Piet Rietveld & Frank Bruinsma & Daniël van Vuuren, 1999. "Spatial Graduation of Fuel Taxes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-048/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Garg, Ashish, 2000. "The effectiveness of private versus public schools: the case of Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 463-494, April.
- Tilman Brück, 2003.
"Coping Strategies in Post-War Rural Mozambique,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
384, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brück, Tilman, 2005. "Coping Strategies in Post-War Rural Mozambique," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 7, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Tilman Brück, 2004. "Coping Strategies in Post-War Rural Mozambique," HiCN Working Papers 02, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ham, Roger & Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Wells, Robert, 2009. "Antagonistic Managers, Careless Workers and Extraverted Salespeople: An Examination of Personality in Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 4193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haans, A.J. & Gijsbrechts, E., 2011. "One-deal-fits-all? : On category sales promotion effectiveness in smaller versus larger supermarkets," Other publications TiSEM 2c1a69db-bdfa-4988-a84c-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Francisco J. Más & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2006. "A New Marketing Segmentation Approach Based On Marginal Individual Utilities: Applying Crm Is Not A Chimera Anymore," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- John Mullahy & Stephanie A. Robert, 2008. "No Time to Lose? Time Constraints and Physical Activity," NBER Working Papers 14513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrews, Martyn & Bradley, Steve & Upward, Richard, 1999. "Estimating Youth Training Wage Differentials during and after Training," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 517-44, July.
- Chalkley, Martin, 2008.
"Choice of Contracts in the British National Health Service: An Empirical Study,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2008-43, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Chalkley, Martin & McVicar, Duncan, 2008. "Choice of contracts in the British National Health Service: An empirical study," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1155-1167, September.
- Martin Chalkley & Duncan McVicar, 2007. "Choice of Contracts in the British National Health Service: An Empirical Study," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 216, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Steven B. Caudill & Mercedes Ayuso & Montserrat Guillén, 2005. "Fraud Detection Using a Multinomial Logit Model With Missing Information," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 72(4), pages 539-550.
- Dragana Djurdjevic, 2005.
"Unemployment and Under-Employment: The Case of Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(I), pages 23-70, March.
- Dragana Djurdjevic, 2003. "Unemployment and under-employment: the case of Switzerland," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-18, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Robert Breunig & Joseph Mercante, 2009.
"The accuracy of predicted wages of the non-employed and implications for policy simulations from structural labour supply models,"
Treasury Working Papers
2009-03, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Mar 2009.
- Robert Breunig & Joseph Mercante, 2010. "The Accuracy of Predicted Wages of the Non-Employed and Implications for Policy Simulations from Structural Labour Supply Models," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(272), pages 49-70, 03.
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco & Frank, Jeff, 2000. "Temporary jobs: who gets them, what are they worth, and do they lead anywhere?," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Eymann, Angelika & Ronning, Gerd, 1996. "Microeconometric models of tourists' destination choise," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 84, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Anh T. Le & Paul W. Miller, 2003. "Choice of School in Australia: Determinants and Consequences," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 36(1), pages 55-78.
- Duncan McVicar & Michael Anyadike-Danes, 2004. "Parallel Lives: Birth, Childhood and Adolescent Influences on Career Paths," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 134, Econometric Society.
- Dávila Quintana, D. & Rodríguez Feijoó, S. & Rodríguez Caro, A., 2002. "La promoción turística espacial dentro de un destino vacacional homogéneo. Una aplicación a Canarias," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 20, pages 45-60, Abril.
- Hagen, Tobias, 2003. "Do Fixed-Term Contracts Increase the Long-Term Employment Opportunities of the Unemployed?," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-49, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rietveld, P. & Bruinsma, F.R. & Vuuren, D.J. van, 1999. "Coping with unreliability in public transport chains," Serie Research Memoranda 0031, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.