Mixed Motives: An Empirical Analysis of ILO Roll-Call Voting
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kim, Soo Yeon & Russett, Bruce, 1996. "The new politics of voting alignments in the United Nations General Assembly," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(04), pages 629-652, September.
- Brennan, Geoffrey & Hamlin, Alan, 1998.
"Expressive Voting and Electoral Equilibrium,"
Springer, vol. 95(1-2), pages 149-75, April.
- Abdul G. Noury & Gérard Roland, 2002.
"More power to the European Parliament?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 279-319, October.
- Phu NGUYEN VAN & Ulrich KAISER & François LAISNEY, 2001.
"The Performance of German Firms in the Business-Related Service Sectors: A Dynamic Analysis,"
Working Papers of BETA
2001-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Nguyen Van P. & Laisney F. & Kaiser U., 2004. "The Performance of German Firms in the Business-Related Service Sector: A Dynamic Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 274-295, July.
- van Phu, Nguyen & Kaiser, Ulrich & Laisney, François, 2000. "The performance of German firms in the business-related service sectors : a dynamic analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-32, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- van Soest, A.H.O. & Fontein, P.F. & Euwals, R.W., 1996. "Earnings Capacity and Labour Market Participation," Discussion Paper 1996-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beck, Thorsten & Clarke, George & Groff, Alberto & Keefer, Philip & Walsh, Patrick, 2000. "New tools and new tests in comparative political economy - the database of political institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2283, The World Bank.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1996. "Observations on International Labor Standards and Trade," NBER Working Papers 5632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2004.
"Voting when money and morals conflict: an experimental test of expressive voting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1645-1664, July.
- Jean-Robert Tyran, 2002. "Voting when Money and Morals Conflict - An Experimental Test of Expressive Voting," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- repec:fth:prinin:362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peltzman, Sam, 1984. "Constituent Interest and Congressional Voting," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 181-210, April.
- Cramer, J. S. & Ridder, G., 1991. "Pooling states in the multinomial logit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 267-272, February.
- Drusilla Brown & Alan Deardorff & Robert Stern, 1998.
"Trade and Labor Standards,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 171-194, April.
- Finnemore, Martha & Sikkink, Kathryn, 1998. "International Norm Dynamics and Political Change," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(04), pages 887-917, September.
- Thomas Piketty, 2000. "Voting as Communicating," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(1), pages 169-191.
- Kirchgassner, Gebhard & Pommerehne, Werner W, 1993. "Low-Cost Decisions as a Challenge to Public Choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 107-15, September.
- Roland Vaubel, 1996. "Constitutional safeguards against centralization in federal states: An international cross-section analysis," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 79-102, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:14:y:2003:i:4:p:263-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.