Mixed Motives: An Empirical Analysis of ILO Roll-Call Voting
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 14 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/10602/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Phu NGUYEN VAN & Ulrich KAISER & François LAISNEY, 2001.
"The Performance of German Firms in the Business-Related Service Sectors: A Dynamic Analysis,"
Working Papers of BETA
2001-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Nguyen Van P. & Laisney F. & Kaiser U., 2004. "The Performance of German Firms in the Business-Related Service Sector: A Dynamic Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 274-295, July.
- van Phu, Nguyen & Kaiser, Ulrich & Laisney, François, 2000. "The performance of German firms in the business-related service sectors : a dynamic analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-32, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- van Soest, A.H.O. & Fontein, P.F. & Euwals, R.W., 1996. "Earnings Capacity and Labour Market Participation," Discussion Paper 1996-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Finnemore, Martha & Sikkink, Kathryn, 1998. "International Norm Dynamics and Political Change," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(04), pages 887-917, September.
- Jean-Robert Tyran, 2002.
"Voting when Money and Morals Conflict - An Experimental Test of Expressive Voting,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002
2002-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2004. "Voting when money and morals conflict: an experimental test of expressive voting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1645-1664, July.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1984. "Constituent Interest and Congressional Voting," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 181-210, April.
- Beck, Thorsten & Clarke, George & Groff, Alberto & Keefer, Philip & Walsh, Patrick, 2000. "New tools and new tests in comparative political economy - the database of political institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2283, The World Bank.
- Brennan, Geoffrey & Hamlin, Alan, 1998.
"Expressive Voting and Electoral Equilibrium,"
Springer, vol. 95(1-2), pages 149-175, April.
- Thomas Piketty, 2000. "Voting as Communicating," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(1), pages 169-191.
- Drusilla Brown & Alan Deardorff & Robert Stern, 1998.
"Trade and Labor Standards,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 171-194, April.
- repec:fth:prinin:362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Soo Yeon & Russett, Bruce, 1996. "The new politics of voting alignments in the United Nations General Assembly," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(04), pages 629-652, September.
- Roland Vaubel, 1996. "Constitutional safeguards against centralization in federal states: An international cross-section analysis," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 79-102, June.
- Abdul G. Noury & Gérard Roland, 2002.
"More power to the European Parliament?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 279-319, October.
- Cramer, J. S. & Ridder, G., 1991. "Pooling states in the multinomial logit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 267-272, February.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1996. "Observations on International Labor Standards and Trade," NBER Working Papers 5632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirchgassner, Gebhard & Pommerehne, Werner W, 1993. "Low-Cost Decisions as a Challenge to Public Choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 107-115, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:14:y:2003:i:4:p:263-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.