The new politics of voting alignments in the United Nations General Assembly
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pincin, Jared, 2012. "Foreign aid and political influence of the development assistance committee countries," MPRA Paper 39668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dreher, Axel & Jensen, Nathan M., 2013.
"Country or leader? Political change and UN General Assembly voting,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 183-196.
- Axel Dreher & Nathan M. Jensen, 2009. "Country or leader? Political change and UN general assembly voting," KOF Working papers 09-217, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2012.
"Islam and democracy,"
Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 185-192, April.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Islam and Democracy," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2012. "Islam and democracy," Munich Reprints in Economics 19273, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Raphael Becker & Arye Hillman & Niklas Potrafke & Alexander Schwemmer, 2015.
"The preoccupation of the United Nations with Israel: Evidence and theory,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 413-437, December.
- Raphael N. Becker & Arye L. Hillman & Niklas Potrafke & Alexander H. Schwemmer, 2014. "The Preoccupation of the United Nations with Israel: Evidence and Theory," CESifo Working Paper Series 5034, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Böheim & Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2014. "Does Accession to the European Union Foster Competition Policy? Country-level Evidence," WIFO Working Papers 491, WIFO.
- Laurent Beauguitte, 2011. "Looking for European Union in the World-System: a multigraph approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p698, European Regional Science Association.
- Diana Panke, 2017. "Speech is silver, silence is golden? Examining state activity in international negotiations," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 121-146, March.
- Bernhard Boockmann & Axel Dreher, 2011.
"Do human rights offenders oppose human rights resolutions in the United Nations?,"
Springer, vol. 146(3), pages 443-467, March.
- Axel Dreher & Bernhard Boockmann, 2007. "Do Human Rights Offenders Oppose Human Rights Resolutions in the United Nations?," KOF Working papers 07-163, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bernhard Boockmann, 2003. "Mixed Motives: An Empirical Analysis of ILO Roll-Call Voting," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 263-285, December.
- Boockmann, Bernhard, 2002. "Mixed motives: an empirical analysis of ILO roll-call votes," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:spr:revint:v:12:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11558-016-9254-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:484:y:2017:i:c:p:428-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georg Strüver, 2012. "What Friends Are Made Of: Bilateral Linkages and Domestic Drivers of Foreign Policy Alignment with China," GIGA Working Paper Series 209, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Axel Dreher & Shu Yu, 2016.
"The Alma Mater Effect - Does Foreign Education of Political Leaders Influence Foreign Policy?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5871, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dreher, Axel & Yu, Shu, 2016. "The Alma Mater Effect. Does Foreign Education of Political Leaders Influence Foreign Policy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2012. "Do the IMF and the World Bank influence voting in the UN General Assembly?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 363-397, April.
- Michael H. Böheim & Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2016. "Exporting the Competition Policy Regime of the European Union: Success or Failure? Empirical Evidence for Acceding Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 569-582, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:50:y:1996:i:04:p:629-652_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.