Willingness to Move for Work and Unemployment Duration in Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ahn, N. & de la Rica, S. & Ugidos, A., 1998. "Willingness to Move for Work and Unemployment Duration in Spain," Papers 9801, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Kåre Johansen & Knut RØed, 2006.
"Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(4), pages 423-444, August.
- Kåre Johansen & Fredrik Carlsen & Knut Røed, "undated". "Wage Formation, Regional Migration and Local Labour Market Tightness," Working Paper Series 2903, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Peter Huber, 2007.
"The willingness to migrate in the CEECs evidence from the Czech Republic,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 351-369, September.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Peter Huber, 2007. "The Willingness to Migrate in the CEECs. Evidence from the Czech Republic," WIFO Working Papers 286, WIFO.
- Fredrik Carlsen, 2001. "Migration, Local Fiscal Variables and Local Economic Conditions," CESifo Working Paper Series 553, CESifo Group Munich.
- Caparros, A. & Navarro, M.L., 2005. "Factors Affecting Quits and Layoffs in Spanish Labour Market," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(4).
- Antonio Caparrós Ruiz & Mª. Lucía Navarro Gómez, 2002. "Factors affecting quits and layoffs in Spain," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/16, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
More about this item
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmf:wpaper:wp1998_9801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Araceli Requerey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemfies.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.