Attrition in Longitudinal Panel Data and the Empirical Analysis of Dynamic Labour Market Behaviour
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (Oct.-Dec.)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/jcatalog/subscribe.jsp?issn=0883-7252 Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Ton Steerneman, 1991.
"The Correlation of Durations in Multivariate Hazard Rate Models,"
960, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Van Den Berg, G.J. & Steerneman, T., 1991. "The Correlation of Durations in Multivariate Hazard Rate Models," Papers 447, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- van den Berg, G., 1988.
"Search behaviour, transitions to nonparticipation and the duration of unemployment,"
01393d23-5b79-44ba-b971-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1990. "Search Behaviour, Transitions to Nonparticipation and the Duration of Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 842-65, September.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Theeuwes, Jules, 1991. "Job Duration in the Netherlands: The Co-existence of High Turnover and Permanent Job Attachment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 53(3), pages 243-64, August.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1992. "A Structural Dynamic Analysis of Job Turnover and the Costs Associated with Moving to Another Job," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1116-33, September.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1979. "Estimating the Probability of Leaving Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1249-66, September.
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Andrew Chesher & Tony Lancaster, 1983. "The Estimation of Models of Labour Market Behaviour," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 609-624.
- Ham, John C & Rea, Samuel A, Jr, 1987. "Unemployment Insurance and Male Unemployment Duration in Canada," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(3), pages 325-53, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:9:y:1994:i:4:p:421-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.