Factors affecting quits and layoffs in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahn, Namkee & de la Rica, Sara & Ugidos, Arantza, 1999.
"Willingness to Move for Work and Unemployment Duration in Spain,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(263), pages 335-357, August.
- Ahn, N. & de la Rica, S. & Ugidos, A., 1998. "Willingness to Move for Work and Unemployment Duration in Spain," Papers 9801, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Booth, Alison L & Francesconi, Marco & Garcia-Serrano, Carlos, 1997. "Job Tenure: Does History Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1531, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
- Meitzen, Mark E, 1986. "Differences in Male and Female Job-quitting Behavior," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(2), pages 151-167, April.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
- Jung, Robert C & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1993. "Two Aspects of Labor Mobility: A Bivariate Poisson Regression Approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 543-556.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1984. "Raids and Offermatching," NBER Working Papers 1419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 1980. "A Theory of Job Shopping: A Bayesian Perspective," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(3), pages 609-614.
- Royalty, Anne Beeson, 1998. "Job-to-Job and Job-to-Nonemployment Turnover by Gender and Education Level," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(2), pages 392-443, April.
- Sicherman, Nachum, 1990. "Education and occupational mobility," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-179, June.
- Hashimoto, Masanori, 1981. "Firm-Specific Human Capital as a Shared Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 475-482, June.
- Garcia-Crespo, Dolores, 2001. " Promotions in the Spanish Labour Market: Differences by Gender," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(5), pages 599-615, December.
- Robert H. Topel & Michael P. Ward, 1992. "Job Mobility and the Careers of Young Men," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 439-479.
- Parsons, Donald O, 1972. "Specific Human Capital: An Application to Quit Rates and Layoff Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(6), pages 1120-1143, Nov.-Dec..
- Mortensen, Dale T, 1988. "Wages, Separations, and Job Tenure: On-the-Job Specific Training or Matching?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 445-471, October.
- Roger Klein & Richard Spady & Andrew Weiss, 1991. "Factors Affecting the Output and Quit Propensities of Production Workers," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(5), pages 929-953.
- McLaughlin, Kenneth J, 1991. "A Theory of Quits and Layoffs with Efficient Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(1), pages 1-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:11:y:2007:i:01:n:s1363919607001631 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:15:y:2011:i:05:n:s1363919611003350 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:11:y:2007:i:01:n:s1363919607001618 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodica Branzei & Dinko Dimitrov & Stef Tijs, 2008.
"Convex Games Versus Clan Games,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(04), pages 363-372.
- Brânzei, R. & Dimitrov, D.A. & Tijs, S.H., 2006. "Convex Games versus Clan Games," Discussion Paper 2006-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Branzei, Rodica & Dimitrov, Dinko & Tijs, Stef, 2011. "Convex games versus clan games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 381, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:55:y:2010:i:03:n:s0217590810003833 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalya Martynova & Enrico Perotti, 2012. "Convertible Bonds and Bank Risk-Taking," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-106/IV/DSF41, Tinbergen Institute, revised 10 Oct 2016.
- repec:wsi:jecxxx:v:23:y:2015:i:01:n:s0218495815500028 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:53:y:2008:i:01:n:s0217590808002823 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:13:y:2010:i:05:n:s0219525910002797 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:18:y:2007:i:01:n:s0129183107010280 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:12:y:2009:i:02:n:s021952590900212x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:26:y:2009:i:03:n:s0217595909002262 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsquit; layoff; wage revision and bivariate probit.;
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cea:doctra:e2002_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susana Mérida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcanges.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.