Report NEP-DCM-2003-03-10This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Contoyannis & Andrew M. Jones & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2002. "Using Simulation-based Inference with Panel Data in Health Economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-13, McMaster University.
- Antonio Caparrós Ruiz & Mª. Lucía Navarro Gómez, 2002. "Factors affecting quits and layoffs in Spain," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/16, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ray Barrell, 1999. "Employment Security and European Labour Demand: A Panel Study Across 16 Industries," NIESR Discussion Papers 148, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Paul Contoyannis & Andrew M. Jones & Nigel Rice, 2002. "Simulation-based Inference in Dynamic Panel Probit Models: an Application to Health," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-12, McMaster University.
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Peracchi, Franco, 2002. "A cross-country comparison of survey nonparticipation in the ECHP -ISER working paper-," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-32, Institute for Social and Economic Research.