Job Tenure: Does History Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caparros, A. & Navarro, M.L., 2005. "Factors Affecting Quits and Layoffs in Spanish Labour Market," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(4).
- Christine Mayrhuber & Thomas Url, 1999. "Short-time Employment Dominates Labour Market in Austria," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 72(10), pages 693-703, October.
- Antonio Caparrós Ruiz & Mª. Lucía Navarro Gómez, 2002. "Factors affecting quits and layoffs in Spain," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/16, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Georg Duernecker, 2010. "Informational Frictions and the Life-Cycle Dynamics of Job Mobility," 2010 Meeting Papers 482, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mertens, Antje, 1999. "Job stability trends and labor market (re-)entry in West Germany 1984 - 1997," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,60, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Rainer Winkelmann & Klaus Zimmermann, 1998.
"Is job stability declining in Germany? Evidence from count data models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(11), pages 1413-1420.
- Winkelmann, Rainer & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1998. "Is Job Stability Declining in Germany? Evidences from Count Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara Serra, 2015. "Temporary contracts’ transitions: the role of training and institutions," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsJob Mobility; Job Tenure; Layoffs; Quits;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .