Flujos Migratorios entre provincias andaluzas y entre éstas y el resto de España
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beeson, Patricia E., 1991. "Amenities and regional differences in returns to worker characteristics," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 224-241, September.
- Bentolila, Samuel, 1997. "Sticky labor in Spanish regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 591-598, April.
- Hughes, G A & McCormick, B, 1985. "Migration Intentions in the U.K.: Which Households Want to Migrate and Which Succeed?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 113-123, Supplemen.
- Greenwood, Michael J, et al, 1991. "Migration, Regional Equilibrium, and the Estimation of Compensating Differentials," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1382-1390, December.
- Olympia Bover & Pilar Velilla, 1999.
"Migrations in Spain: Historical Background and Current Trends,"
9909, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Bover, Olympia & Velilla, Pilar, 1999. "Migration in Spain: Historical Background and Current Trends," IZA Discussion Papers 88, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burda, Michael C. & Profit, Stefan, 1996.
"Matching across space: Evidence on mobility in the Czech Republic,"
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 255-278, October.
- Burda, Michael C & Profit, Stefan, 1996. "Matching Across Space: Evidence on Mobility in the Czech Republic," CEPR Discussion Papers 1364, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. C. Burda & S. Profit, 1996. "Matching Across Space: Evidence on Mobility in the Czech Republik," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,11, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Cushing, Brian J, 1987. "Location-Specific Amenities, Topography, and Population Migration," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 21(2), pages 74-85, July.
- Cebula, Richard & Vedder, Richard, 1972. "A Note on Migration, Economic Opportunity, and the Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 49824, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 1972.
- Graves, Philip E. & Knapp, Thomas A., 1988. "Mobility behavior of the elderly," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-8, July.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1975. "Research on Internal Migration in the United States: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 397-433, June.
- Pissarides, Christopher A & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 1989. "Unemployment and the Inter-regional Mobility of Labour," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 739-755, September.
- Samuel Bentolila, "undated". "Internal migration in Spain," Working Papers 2001-07, FEDEA.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1969. "An Analysis of the Determinants of Geographic Labor Mobility in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 189-194, May.
- Graves, Philip E. & Linneman, Peter D., 1979. "Household migration: Theoretical and empirical results," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 383-404, July.
- Graves, Philip E., 1979.
"A life-cycle empirical analysis of migration and climate, by race,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 135-147, April.
- Graves, Philip E., 1979. "A life-cycle empirical analysis of migration and climate, by race," MPRA Paper 19921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graves, Philip E., 1980. "Migration and climate," MPRA Paper 19916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antolin, Pablo & Bover, Olympia, 1997. "Regional Migration in Spain: The Effect of Personal Characteristics and of Unemployment, Wage and House Price Differentials Using Pooled Cross-Sections," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(2), pages 215-235, May.
- Graves, Philip E., 1979. "Income and migration revisited," MPRA Paper 19910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shields, Gail M & Shields, Michael P, 1989. " The Emergence of Migration Theory and a Suggested New Direction," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 277-304.
- Faini, Riccardo & Galli, Giampaolo & Gennari, Pietro & Rossi, Fulvio, 1997. "An empirical puzzle: Falling migration and growing unemployment differentials among Italian regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 571-579, April.
- Graves, Philip E., 1983. "Migration with a composite amenity: the role of rents," MPRA Paper 19917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Schwartz, Aba, 1976. "Migration, Age, and Education," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 701-719, August.
- Greenwood, Michael J. & Hunt, Gary L., 1989. "Jobs versus amenities in the analysis of metropolitan migration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Graves, Philip E., 1976. "A reexamination of migration, economic opportunity, and the quality of life," MPRA Paper 19918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Topel, Robert H, 1986. "Local Labor Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 111-143, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Morales & Pablo Brañas Garza, 2003. "Computational Errors in Guessing Games1," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
More about this item
KeywordsPermanent and temporary migration; binary choice models;
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2003-04-09 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EEC-2003-04-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2003-04-09 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cea:doctra:e2002_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susana Mérida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcanges.html .