Income and migration revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cebula, Richard & Vedder, Richard, 1972. "A Note on Migration, Economic Opportunity, and the Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 49824, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 1972.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1975. "Research on Internal Migration in the United States: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 397-433, June.
- Graves, Philip E., 1976. "A reexamination of migration, economic opportunity, and the quality of life," MPRA Paper 19918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Consuelo Gámez Amián & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2002. "Flujos Migratorios entre provincias andaluzas y entre éstas y el resto de España," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/01, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Graves, Philip E. & Marchand, James R. & Sexton, Robert L., 2002. "Hedonic wage equations for higher education faculty," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 491-496, October.
- Peter Mueser, 1989. "Measuring the impact of locational characteristics on migration: Interpreting cross-sectional analyses," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(3), pages 499-513, August.
- Glazyrina, Anna & Shaik, Saleem, 2011. "Evaluating the Role of Migration on Technical Efficiency," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98911, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Cebula, Richard, 1981. "Real Earnings and Human Migration in the United States," MPRA Paper 52024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate; amenities; human migration; regional growth and decline; weather;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- N9 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .