Mobility behavior of the elderly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Consuelo Gámez Amián & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2002. "Flujos Migratorios entre provincias andaluzas y entre éstas y el resto de España," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/01, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Laurent Gobillon & François-Charles Wolff, 2009.
"Housing and location choices of retiring households: Evidence from France,"
PSE Working Papers
- Laurent Gobillon & François-Charles Wolff, 2009. "Housing and locations choices of retiring households : Evidence from France," Working Papers 162, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Laurent Gobillon & François-Charles Wolff, 2011. "Housing and location choices of retiring households: Evidence from France," Post-Print halshs-00754562, HAL.
- Laurent GOBILLON & François-Charles WOLFF, 2009. "Housing and Location Choices of Retiring Households : Evidence from France," Working Papers 2009-07, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Onder, Ali Sina & Schlunk, Herwig, 2015. "State Taxes, Tax Exemptions, and Elderly Migration," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1).
- McDuff, DeForest, 2011. "Demand substitution across US cities: Observable similarity and home price correlation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Jim Millington, 2000. "Migration and Age: The Effect of Age on Sensitivity to Migration Stimuli," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 521-533.
- Bonnet, Carole & Gobillon, Laurent & Laferrère, Anne, 2010.
"The effect of widowhood on housing and location choices,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 94-108, June.
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrère, 2008. "The effect of widowhood on housing and location choices," Working Papers 154, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrère, 2010. "The effect of Widowhood on Housing and Location Choices," Post-Print halshs-00754442, HAL.
- Carole Bonnet & Laurent Gobillon & Anne Laferrere, 2008. "The Effect of Widowhood on Housing and Location Choices," Working Papers 2008-12, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Dodson, Marvin E., 2001. "Welfare generosity and location choices among new United States immigrants," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 47-67, March.
- Chen, Yong & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2008. "Local amenities and life-cycle migration: Do people move for jobs or fun?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 519-537, November.
- Kelsey, Timothy W. & Smith, Stephen M. & Luloff, A.E., 1995. "The Impact Of An Aging Rural Population On Local Tax Structures," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(2), October.
- Kingsley E. Haynes, 1997. "Labor markets and regional transportation improvements: the case of high-speed trains An introduction and review," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1), pages 57-76.
- Anping Chen & Mark D. Partridge, 2013. "When are Cities Engines of Growth in China? Spread and Backwash Effects across the Urban Hierarchy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(8), pages 1313-1331, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:24:y:1988:i:1:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.