Unemployment duration and workers' wage aspirations in Spain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Fredriksson & Bertil Holmlund, 2006.
"Improving Incentives in Unemployment Insurance: A Review of Recent Research,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 357-386, July.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Holmlund, Bertil, 2003. "Improving Incentives in Unemployment Insurance: A Review of Recent Research," Working Paper Series 2003:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Fredriksson & Bertil Holmlund, 2003. "Improving Incentives in Unemployment Insurance: A Review of Recent Research," CESifo Working Paper Series 922, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Holmlund, Bertil, 2003. "Improving incentives in unemployment insurance: A review of recent research," Working Paper Series 2003:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- repec:pri:cepsud:158krueger is not listed on IDEAS
- Anders Forslund & Alan Krueger, 2010.
"Did Active Labor Market Policies Help Sweden Rebound from the Depression of the Early 1990s?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Reforming the Welfare State: Recovery and Beyond in Sweden, pages 159-187
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Forslund & Alan B. Krueger, 2008. "Did Active Labour Market Policies Help Sweden Rebound from the Depression of the Early 1990s?," Working Papers 1035, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Ayala, Luis & Rodriguez, Magdalena, 2007. "Barriers to employment and welfare dynamics: Evidence from Spain," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 237-257.
- Jacobo de Uña Álvarez & Gema Álvarez Llorente & Mª Soledad Otero Giráldez, 2004. "Estimation of time spent in unemployment for married women: An application at regional level," Working Papers 0410, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
More about this item
KeywordsReservation wage ; unemployment duration ; unobserved heterogeneity;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:99-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .