Report NEP-LAB-2000-01-07This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven J. Davis, 1992. "Cross-Country Patterns of Change in Relative Wages," NBER Working Papers 4085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bipasa Datta & Minquan Liu, "undated". "Work Incentives In a Model of Collective With and Without Universal Membership," Discussion Papers 99/35, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Namkee Ahn & J. Ignacio Garcí-Pérez, "undated". "Unemployment duration and workers' wage aspirations in Spain," Working Papers 99-20, FEDEA.
- Item repec:nbr:nberre:1834 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Calmes, 1999. "La théorie des contrats de travail auto-exécutoires et ses implications macroéconomiques: un survol de la littérature," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 98, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.