Work Incentives In a Model of Collective With and Without Universal Membership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin Justin Yifu, 1993. "Exit Rights, Exit Costs, and Shirking in Agricultural Cooperatives: A Reply," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 504-520, June.
- Liu Minquan, 1993. "Exit Right, Retaliatory Shirking, and the Agricultural Crisis in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 540-559, June.
- Dong Xiao-yuan & Dow Gregory K., 1993. "Does Free Exit Reduce Shirking in Production Teams?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 472-484, June.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1983. "Incentive Effects of Terminations: Applications to the Credit and Labor Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 912-927, December.
- Bonin John P. & Putterman Louis, 1993. "Incentives and Monitoring in Cooperatives with Labor-Proportionate Sharing Schemes," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 663-686, September.
- Kung James Kaising, 1993. "Transaction Costs and Peasants' Choice of Institutions: Did the Right to Exit Really Solve the Free Rider Problem in Chinese Collective Agriculture?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 485-503, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2000-01-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2000-01-07 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:99/35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .