Duration of Unemployment in Spain: Relative Effects of Unemployment Benefit and Family Characteristics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mareva Sabatier, 2002. "Modes de Recherche d'Emploi et Durée de Chômage des Jeunes : Applications Econométriques au "Panel Téléphonique" du CEREQ," Post-Print hal-00825998, HAL.
- Namkee Ahn & José Ignacio García-Pérez, 2002.
"Unemployment duration and workers' wage aspirations in Spain,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 103-118.
- Namkee Ahn & J. Ignacio GarcÌa-PÈrez, "undated". "Unemployment duration and worker's wage aspiration in Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 58, FEDEA.
- Namkee Ahn & J. Ignacio García Pérez, 2000. "Unemployment duration and workers' wage aspirations in Spain," Economics Working Papers 426, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Aino Salomäki & Teresa Munzi, 1999. "Net Replacement Rates of the Unemployed. Comparison of various approaches," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 133, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ayala, Luis & Rodriguez, Magdalena, 2007. "Barriers to employment and welfare dynamics: Evidence from Spain," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 237-257.
- Sabatier, Mareva, 2002.
"Strategies D'Insertion Et Duree D'Acces Au Premier Emploi
[Job search strategies and unemployment duration before the first job]," MPRA Paper 10500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Garcia-Serrano, Carlos, 2000.
"Re-employment probabilities for Spanish men: what role does the unemployment benefit system play?,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2000-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Carlos García-Serrano, 2000. "Re-employment Probabilities for Spanish Men: What Role Does the Unemployment Benefit System Play?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 216, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Namkee Ahn & Arantza Ugidos, 1996. "The effects of the labor market situation of parents on children: inheritance of unemployment," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(1), pages 23-41, January.
- Catalina Jordi & Miguel Manjón, 2014.
"The determinants of urban (un)employment duration: evidence from Barcelona,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 515-556, September.
- Jordi Amorós, Catalina & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2013. "The Determinants of Urban (Un)employment Duration: Evidence from Barcelona," Working Papers 2072/211799, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Olympia Bover & Manuel Arellano & Samuel Bentolila, 2002.
"Unemployment Duration, Benefit Duration and the Business Cycle,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 223-265, April.
- Olympia Bover & Manuel Arellano & Samuel Bentolila, 1996. "Unemployment duration, benefit duration, and the business cycle," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 57, June.
- Bover, O. & Arellano, M. & Bentolila, S., 1997. "Unemployment Duration, Benefit Duration, and the Business Cycle," Papers 9717, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bentolila, Samuel & Bover, Olympia, 1998. "Unemployment Duration, Benefit Duration and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 1840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Canziani, Patrizia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2001. "Firing costs and stigma: A theoretical analysis and evidence from microdata," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1877-1906, December.
- Labeaga, José M. & Molina, José Alberto & Navarro, María, 2011. "Deprivation using satisfaction measures in Spain: An evaluation of unemployment benefits," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 287-310, March.
- Alba, Alfonso, 1998. "The effect of unemployment compensation on the re-employment probability in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4136, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- María Dolores Guilló & Antonia Díaz, 1998. "- Some Stylized Facts Of Spanish Unemployment," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Rafael Muñoz de Bustillo Llorente, 2002. "Spain and the Neoliberal Paradigm," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2002-02, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Sabatier, Mareva, 2002.
"Modes de recherche d’emploi et durée de chômage des jeunes : applications microéconométriques au Panel Téléphonique du CEREQ,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 78(1), pages 41-66, Mars.
- Sabatier, Mareva, 2001.
"Modes de recherche d’emploi et durée de chômage des jeunes : applications microéconométriques au Panel Téléphonique du CEREQ
[Job search methods and youth unemployed duration]," MPRA Paper 10496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabatier, Mareva, 2001. "Modes de recherche d’emploi et durée de chômage des jeunes : applications microéconométriques au Panel Téléphonique du CEREQ
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:57:y:1995:i:2:p:249-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.