The Relationship between Unemployment Benefits and Re-employment Probabilities: Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shively, Thomas S. & Walker, Stephen G. & Damien, Paul, 2011. "Nonparametric function estimation subject to monotonicity, convexity and other shape constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 166-181, April.
- Ana Iturriza & Arjun S. Bedi & Robert Sparrow, 2011.
"Unemployment Assistance and Transition to Employment in Argentina,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 811-837.
- Iturriza, A. & Bedi, A.S. & Sparrow, R.A., 2007. "Unemployment Assistance and Transition to Employment in Argentina," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18747, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Iturriza, Ana & Sparrow, Robert, 2009. "Unemployment Assistance and Transition to Employment in Argentina," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 1, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Iturriza, Ana & Bedi, Arjun S. & Sparrow, Robert, 2008. "Unemployment Assistance and Transition to Employment in Argentina," IZA Discussion Papers 3579, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1236-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2008. "Social networks in determining migration and labour market outcomes: evidence from the German reunification," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-36, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Alfonso Alba & Jose Maria Arranz & Fernando Muñoz-Bullón, 2012.
"Re-employment probabilities of unemployment benefit recipients,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(28), pages 3645-3664, October.
- Alfonso Alba & Jose Maria Arranz & Fernando Muñoz-Bullón, 2011. "Re-Employment Probabilities Of Unemployment Benefit Recipients," Post-Print hal-00712375, HAL.
- Roed, Knut & Zhang, Tao, 2005. "Unemployment duration and economic incentives--a quasi random-assignment approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1799-1825, October.
- JOSE Ma ARRANZ & Juan Muro, 2004. "Recurrent unemployment, welfare benefits and heterogeneity," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 423-441.
- Michael Kind, 2015.
"A Level Playing Field: An Optimal Weighting Scheme of Dismissal Protection Characteristics,"
CEIS, vol. 29(1), pages 79-99, March.
- Michael Kind, 2013. "A Level Playing Field: An Optimal Weighting Scheme of Dismissal Protection Characteristics," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 597, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kind, Michael, 2013. "A Level Playing Field – An Optimal Weighting Scheme of Dismissal Protection Characteristics," Ruhr Economic Papers 442, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Catalina Jordi & Miguel Manjón, 2014.
"The determinants of urban (un)employment duration: evidence from Barcelona,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 515-556, September.
- Jordi Amorós, Catalina & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2013. "The Determinants of Urban (Un)employment Duration: Evidence from Barcelona," Working Papers 2072/211799, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Tue Gorgens & Dean Hyslop, 2016.
"The specification of dynamic discrete-time two-state panel data models,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2016-631, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Tue Gørgens & Dean Hyslop, 2016. "The specification of dynamic discrete-time two-state panel data models," Working Papers 16_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Alba-Ramirez, Alfonso & Arranz, Jose M. & Munoz-Bullon, Fernando, 2007. "Exits from unemployment: Recall or new job," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 788-810, October.
- José María Arranz & Carlos García- Serrano, 2004.
"The influence of previous labour market experiences on subsequent job tenure,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 47-68, march.
- José María Arranz & Carlos García-Serrano, "undated". "The Influence Of Previous Labour Market Experiences On Subsequent Job Tenure," Working Papers 17-03 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Vera Brenčič, 2010. "Do Employers Respond to the Costs of Continued Search?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(2), pages 221-245, April.
- Nagore García, Amparo & van Soest, Arthur, 2014.
"Unemployment Transitions to Stable and Unstable Jobs Before and During the Crisis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8121, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nagore Garcia, A. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2014. "Unemployment Transitions to Stable and Unstable Jobs Before and During the Crisis," Discussion Paper 2014-026, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2009. "The role of social networks in determining migration and labour market outcomes," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 17(4), pages 739-767, October.
- José María Arranz & Carlos García Serrano, 2015. "Los sistemas de prestaciones por desempleo de “experience rating”. Un análisis de los despidos temporales y los subsidios cruzados en España," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 212(1), pages 129-168, March.
- Sergi Jiménez Martín & Judit Vall Castello, 2009. "Business Cycle Effects on Labour Force Transitions for Older People in Spain," Working Papers 2009-25, FEDEA.
- Alba, Alfonso & Arranz, José M. & Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando, 2006. "Unemployment duration, unemployment benefits and recalls," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb066218, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Virve Ollikainen & Tomi Kyyrä, 2006. "To Search or Not to Search? The Effects of UI Benefit Extension for the Elderly Unemployed," Discussion Papers 400, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:66:y:2004:i:2:p:239-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.