The Effect of Unemployment and Related Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Lalla & Francesco Pattarin, 2001. "Unemployment Duration: An Analysis of Incomplete, Completed, and Multiple Spells in Emilia-Romagna," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 203-230, May.
- Marjan Maes, 2013. "Poverty persistence among the elderly in the transition from work to retirement," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(1), pages 35-56, March.
- Junankar, P N, 1981.
"An Econometric Analysis of Unemployment in Great Britain, 1952-75,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 387-400, November.
- Junankar, P. N., 1979. "An Econometric Analysis of Unemployment in Great Britain, 1952-75," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 275150, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- P. N. Junankar, 1979. "An Econometric Analysis of Unemployment in Great Britain, 1952-75," Working Papers 345, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Guell, Maia, 2001.
"Fixed-term contracts and the duration distribution of unemployment,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20122, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Güell, Maia, 2003. "Fixed-Term Contracts and the Duration Distribution of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maia Güell, 2001. "Fixed-Term Contracts and the Duration Distribution of Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0505, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Güell, Maia, 2002. "Fixed-Term Contracts and the Duration Distribution of Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 3264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maia Güell, 2003. "Fixed-term Contracts and the Duration Distribution of Unemployment," Working Papers 105, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Maia Güell, 2002. "Fixed-term contracts and the duration distribution of unemployment," Economics Working Papers 602, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2003.
- Böheim, René & Taylor, Mark P, 2000. "Unemployment Duration and Exit States in Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 2500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ© & Taylor, Mark P., 2001.
"Job search methods, intensity and success in Britain in the 1990s,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2001-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- René Böheim & Mark P Taylor, 2002. "Job search methods, intensity and success in Britain in the 1990s," Economics working papers 2002-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Richard Layte & Tim Callan, 2001. "Unemployment, Welfare Benefits and the Financial Incentive to Work," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 32(2), pages 103-129.
- Stéphane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "Assurance chômage et sociétés," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9904, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Pablo Antolin, 1995. "Job search behaviour and unempoyment benefits in Spain during the period 1987-1991," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(3), pages 415-433, September.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Garcia-Serrano, Carlos, 2000.
"Re-employment probabilities for Spanish men: what role does the unemployment benefit system play?,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2000-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Carlos García-Serrano, 2000. "Re-employment Probabilities for Spanish Men: What Role Does the Unemployment Benefit System Play?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 216, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- A. Nikolaou & I. Theodossiou, 2003. "Living in unemployment or who experiences a high unemployment burden?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(11), pages 1271-1276.
- Donald Haurin & Kala Sridhar, 2003. "The impact of local unemployment rates on reservation wages and the duration of search for a job," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(13), pages 1469-1476.
- Beata Bieszk-Stolorz & Iwona Markowicz, 2015. "Influence Of Unemployment Benefit On Duration Of Registered Unemployment Spells," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(3), pages 167-183, September.
- Konstantinos Tatsiramos & Jan C. Ours, 2014.
"Labor Market Effects Of Unemployment Insurance Design,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 284-311, April.
- Tatsiramos, K. & van Ours, J.C., 2012. "Labor Market Effects of Unemployment Insurance Design," Discussion Paper 2012-082, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & van Ours, Jan C, 2012. "Labor Market Effects of Unemployment Insurance Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 9196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & van Ours, Jan C., 2012. "Labor Market Effects of Unemployment Insurance Design," IZA Discussion Papers 6950, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2002.
"Informal Family Insurance And The Design Of The Welfare State,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 481-503, July.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 1998. "Informal Family Insurance and the Design of the Welfare State," JCPR Working Papers 44, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- DiTella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert, 1999. "Informal family insurance and the design of the welfare state," ZEI Working Papers B 23-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Milan Vodopivec, 2004. "Income Support for the Unemployed : Issues and Options," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14922, November.
- Compaijen, B. & Vijlbrief, J.A., 1992. "Labour market and social security : a minfordian model for the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0031, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Moral-Arce, Ignacio & Martín-Román, Javier & Martín-Román, Ángel L., 2018. "Cessation of activity benefit of Spanish self-employed workers: a heterogeneous impact evaluation," MPRA Paper 85111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danacica, Daniela Emanuela & Cirnu, Doru, 2014. "Unemployment Duration and Exit States of Disabled People in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 35-52, March.
- Murphy, Anthony, 1996. "A piecewise-constant hazard-rate model for the duration of unemployment in single-interview samples of the stock of unemployed," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 177-183, May.
- Robert MacCulloch, 2001.
"Does Social Insurance Help Secure Property Rights?,"
STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers
31, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- MacCulloch, Robert, 2001. "Does social insurance help secure property rights?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6648, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yolanda K. Kodrzycki, 1998. "Effects of employer-provided severance benefits on reemployment outcomes," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 41-68.
- Maes, Marjan, 2008.
"Poverty persistence among Belgian elderly: true or spurious?,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2008-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Maes, Marjan, 2008. "poverty persistence among belgian elderly: true or spurious?," Working Papers 2008/10, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Schimmelpfennig, Axel, 1999. "Structural change of the production process and unemployment duration in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 959, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kuo, Mien-Yun & Smith, Eric, 2009. "Marketplace matching in Britain: Evidence from individual unemployment spells," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 37-46, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:89:y:1979:i:353:p:34-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.