Occupational matching: The case of job seekers inscribed at Public Employment Offices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Crépon & Muriel Dejemeppe & Marc Gurgand, 2005.
"Counseling the Unemployed : Does it Lower Unemployment Duration and Recurrence ?,"
2005-23, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Bruno, CREPON & Muriel, DEJEMEPPE & Marc, GURGAND, 2005. "Counseling the unemployed : does it lower unemployment duration and recurrence ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005034, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Crépon, Bruno & Dejemeppe, Muriel & Gurgand, Marc, 2005. "Counseling the Unemployed: Does It Lower Unemployment Duration and Recurrence?," IZA Discussion Papers 1796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Crépon & Muriel Dejemeppe & Marc Gurgand, 2005. "Counseling the unemployed: does it lower unemployment duration and recurrence?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590769, HAL.
- Osberg, Lars, 1993.
"Fishing in Different Pools: Job Search Strategies and Job-Finding Success in Canada in the Early 1980s,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 348-386, April.
- Osberg, L., 1989. "Fishing In Different Pools: Job Search Strategies And Job-Finding Success In Canada In The Early 1980s," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 89-03, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Alba-Ramirez, Alfonso & Arranz, Jose M. & Munoz-Bullon, Fernando, 2007. "Exits from unemployment: Recall or new job," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 788-810, October.
- Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2011. "Overeducation and Mismatch in the Labor Market," Handbook of the Economics of Education, Elsevier.
- John T. Addison & Pedro Portugal, 2002.
"Job search methods and outcomes,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 505-533, July.
- Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro, 1998. "Job Search Methods and Outcomes," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-41, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- John T. Addison & Pedro Portugal, 1998. "Job Search Methods and Outcomes," Working Papers w199808, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro, 2001. "Job Search Methods and Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Van Reenen, 2004.
"Active Labor Market Policies and the British New Deal for the Young Unemployed in Context,"
NBER Chapters,in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 461-496
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Van Reenen, 2003. "Active Labour Market Policies and the British New Deal for the Young Unemployed in Context," NBER Working Papers 9576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José María Arranz & Carlos García- Serrano, 2004.
"The influence of previous labour market experiences on subsequent job tenure,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 47-68, march.
- José María Arranz & Carlos García-Serrano, "undated". "The Influence Of Previous Labour Market Experiences On Subsequent Job Tenure," Working Papers 17-03 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Begoña Cueto & F. Mato, 2009. "A nonexperimental evaluation of training programmes: regional evidence for Spain," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 415-433, June.
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ© & Taylor, Mark P., 2001.
"Job search methods, intensity and success in Britain in the 1990s,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2001-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- René Böheim & Mark P Taylor, 2002. "Job search methods, intensity and success in Britain in the 1990s," Economics working papers 2002-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- JOSE Ma ARRANZ & Juan Muro, 2004. "Recurrent unemployment, welfare benefits and heterogeneity," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 423-441.
- F. Javier Mato Díaz & Begoña Cueto Iglesias, 2008. "Efectos de las políticas de formación a desempleados," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 16(1), pages 61-83, Spring.
- Cees Gorter & Guyonne R. J. Kalb, 1996. "Estimating the Effect of Counseling and Monitoring the Unemployed Using a Job Search Model," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(3), pages 590-610.
More about this item
Keywordsoccupational matching; employment probability; labour transitions; occupational mobility.;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uam:wpaper:201202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Maroto-Sánchez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauames.html .