Modelling the dynamics of internal migration flows in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Betancourt, Luis, 1999. "Using Markov Chains to Estimate Losses from a Portfolio of Mortgages," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 303-317, May.
- Bentolila, Samuel, 1997. "Sticky labor in Spanish regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 591-598, April.
- Daniel Montolio & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2009. "Road investment and regional productivity growth: the effects of vehicle intensity and congestion," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 99-118, March.
- George Hammond, 2004.
"Metropolitan/non-metropolitan divergence: A spatial Markov chain approach,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(3), pages 543-563, July.
- George Hammond, 2004. "Metropolitan/non-metropolitan divergence: A spatial Markov chain approach," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 543-563, July.
- Stefano Fachin, 2007.
"Long-run trends in internal migrations in italy: a study in panel cointegration with dependent units,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 401-428.
- Stefano Fachin, 2005. "Long-Run Trends in Internal Migrations in Italy: a Study in Panel Cointegration with Dependent Units," Econometrics 0507002, EconWPA.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Carlos Gil & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapun, 2005. "Inequality, Polarisation and Regional Mobility in the European Union," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(7), pages 1057-1076, June.
- Manuel Arellano & Olympia Bover, 2002.
"Learning about migration decisions from the migrants: Using complementary datasets to model intra-regional migrations in Spain,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(2), pages 357-380.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 2001. "Learning About Migration Decisions from the Migrants: Using Complementary Datasets to Model Intra-Regional Migrations in Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 2746, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jordi Pons & Elisenda Paluzie & Javier Silvestre & Daniel A. Tirado, 2007. "Testing The New Economic Geography: Migrations And Industrial Agglomerations In Spain," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 289-313.
- Carlo Devillanova & Walter García-Fontes, 2004.
"Migration across Spanish provinces: evidence from the social security records (1978-1992),"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(3), pages 461-487, September.
- Carlo Devillanova & Walter Garcia Fontes, 1998. "Migration across Spanish provinces: Evidence from the social security records (1978-1992)," Economics Working Papers 318, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Adolfo Maza, 2006. "Migrations and Regional Convergence: The Case of Spain," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 26(2), pages 191-202, October.
- Antolin, Pablo & Bover, Olympia, 1997. "Regional Migration in Spain: The Effect of Personal Characteristics and of Unemployment, Wage and House Price Differentials Using Pooled Cross-Sections," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(2), pages 215-235, May.
- David Plane & Peter Rogerson, 1986. "Dynamic flow modeling with interregional dependency effects: an application to structural change in the U.S. migration system," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 23(1), pages 91-104, February.
- Maza, Adolfo & Villaverde, Jose, 2004. "Interregional Migration in Spain: A Semiparametric Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 34(2), pages 156-171.
- Warren Dent, 1973. "Technical Note—A Note on Lipstein's Model of Consumer Behavior," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 21(2), pages 650-652, April.
- Faini, Riccardo & Galli, Giampaolo & Gennari, Pietro & Rossi, Fulvio, 1997. "An empirical puzzle: Falling migration and growing unemployment differentials among Italian regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 571-579, April.
- Cushing, Brian J, 1986. "Accounting for Spatial Relationships in Models of Interstate Population Migration," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 20(2), pages 66-73, July.
- Roberto Basile & Luca De Benedictis, 2008. "Regional unemployment and productivity in Europe," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 173-192, June.
- Magrini, Stefano, 1999. "The evolution of income disparities among the regions of the European Union," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 257-281, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Hierro & Adolfo Maza, 2015. "From Discrete To Continuous-Time Transition Matrices In Intra-Distribution Dynamics Analysis: An Application To Per Capita Wealth In Europe," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 227-235, July.
- Rickard Sandell, 2011. "The migration flux: Understanding international immigration through internal migration," Working Papers 2011-20, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Daniel Liviano-SolÃs, 2012. "Migration Determinants at a Local Level," ERSA conference papers ersa12p500, European Regional Science Association.
- Diego R. Medina-Muñoz & Rita D. Medina-Muñoz, 2012. "Determinants of Expenditures on Wellness Services: The Case of Gran Canaria," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 309-319, June.
- repec:kap:poprpr:v:36:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11113-017-9440-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:88:y:2009:i:3:p:683-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.