Learning about migration decisions from the migrants: Using complementary datasets to model intra-regional migrations in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 2001. "Learning About Migration Decisions from the Migrants: Using Complementary Datasets to Model Intra-Regional Migrations in Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 2746, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Usabiaga & Pablo Álvarez de Toledo & Fernando Núñez, 2013.
"Labour Market Segmentation, Clusters, Mobility And Unemployment Duration With Individual Microdata,"
- Álvarez de Toledo, Pablo & Núñez, Fernando & Usabiaga, Carlos, 2013. "Labour Market Segmentation, Clusters, Mobility and Unemployment Duration with Individual Microdata," MPRA Paper 46003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Vázquez-Grenno & Jordi Jofre-Monseny & José I. Silva, 2016. "Local labor market effects of public employment," Working Papers 2016/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Cécile Détang‐Dessendre & Florence Goffette‐Nagot & Virginie Piguet, 2008. "Life Cycle And Migration To Urban And Rural Areas: Estimation Of A Mixed Logit Model On French Data," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 789-824, October.
- Hector Sala & Pedro Trivín, 2014.
"Labour market dynamics in Spanish regions: evaluating asymmetries in troublesome times,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 197-221, August.
- Sala, Hector & Trivín, Pedro, 2013. "Labour Market Dynamics in Spanish Regions: Evaluating Asymmetries in Troublesome Times," IZA Discussion Papers 7746, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adolfo Maza & JosÃ© Villaverde, 2004. "Migratory flows in Spain: a nonparametric and semiparametric approach," ERSA conference papers ersa04p50, European Regional Science Association.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny (Universitat de Barcelona & Institut dEconomia de Barcelona (IEB)), 2013. "The effects of unemployment benefits on migration in lagging regions," Working Papers in Economics 292, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2006.
"Gender ideology, division of housework, and the geographic mobility of families,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 299-323, December.
- Hendrik JÃ¼rges, 2005. "Gender Ideology, Division of Housework, and the Geographic Mobility Families," MEA discussion paper series 05090, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- María Hierro, 2009. "Modelling the dynamics of internal migration flows in Spain," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(3), pages 683-692, August.
- Heather Dickey, 2014. "The Impact Of Migration On Regional Wage Inequality: A Semiparametric Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(5), pages 893-915, November.
- Juan R. Cuadrado Roura & Carlos Iglesias Fernández & Raquel Llorente Heras, 2007. "Regional differences in women´s part time employment. An analysis of supply and demand," Working Papers 03/07, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Carlo Devillanova & Walter García-Fontes, 2004.
"Migration across Spanish provinces: evidence from the social security records (1978-1992),"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(3), pages 461-487, September.
- Carlo Devillanova & Walter García-Fontes, "undated". "Migration across Spanish Provinces: Evidence fron the Social Scurity Records (1978-1992)," Studies on the Spanish Economy 42, FEDEA.
- Carlo Devillanova & Walter Garcia Fontes, 1998. "Migration across Spanish provinces: Evidence from the social security records (1978-1992)," Economics Working Papers 318, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rosa Sanchis-Guarner & Enrique Lopez-Bazo, 2006. "Are Skilled Workers More Attracted to Economic Agglomerations?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p120, European Regional Science Association.
- Sascha Sardadvar & Silvia Rocha-Akis, 2016.
"Interregional migration within the European Union in the aftermath of the Eastern enlargements: a spatial approach,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 36(1), pages 51-79, February.
- Sascha Sardadvar & Silvia Rocha-Akis, 2016.
"Interregional migration within the European Union in the aftermath of the Eastern enlargements: a spatial approach
[Interregionale Migration innerhalb der Europäischen Union in den Folgejahren der ," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 36(1), pages 51-79, February.
- Sascha Sardadvar & Silvia Rocha-Akis, 2016. "Interregional migration within the European Union in the aftermath of the Eastern enlargements: a spatial approach
- Carlos Usabiaga & Fernando Núñez & Pablo Álvarez de Toledo, 2013. "Segmentación del mercado de trabajo, clusters, movilidad y duración de desempleo con datos individuales," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2013/02, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Mulhern, Alan & Watson, John & Ghatak, Subrata, 2005. "Spanish inter-regional migration," Economics Discussion Papers 2005-4, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Álvarez de Toledo, Pablo & Núñez, Fernando & Usabiaga, Carlos, 2014. "An empirical approach on labour segmentation. Applications with individual duration data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 252-267.
- Cristian Bartolucci & Mathis Wagner & Claudia Villosio, 2013. "Who Migrates and Why?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 333, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- João Pereira, 2007. "Mobilidade Geográfica e Distância da Deslocação em Portugal," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 25, pages 42-58, June.
- Mulhern, Alan & Watson, John, 2009. "Spanish internal migration: is there anything new to say?," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod & Daniel Liviano-SolÃs, 2012. "Migration Determinants at a Local Level," ERSA conference papers ersa12p500, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:61:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-018-0862-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Angulo & Jesus Mur, 2005. "Geographical Labour Mobility In Spain - A Panel Data Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa05p247, European Regional Science Association.
- Diego R. Medina-Muñoz & Rita D. Medina-Muñoz, 2012. "Determinants of Expenditures on Wellness Services: The Case of Gran Canaria," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 309-319, June.
- repec:taf:irapec:v:31:y:2017:i:5:p:670-680 is not listed on IDEAS
- González-Chapela, Jorge & Ortega-Lapiedra, Raquel, 2019. "Reform of the Personal Income Tax in Spain: Effects on internal mobility of the unemployed," MPRA Paper 95308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIntra-regional migration · endogenous sampling · employment in services;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:15:y:2002:i:2:p:357-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.