On the number of categories in an ordered regression model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Cramer, J.S., 2002. "On the number of categories in an ordered regression model," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2002-15, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cramer, J. S. & Ridder, G., 1991. "Pooling states in the multinomial logit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 267-272, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Staus, Alexander, 2007. "An Ordinal Regression Model using Dealer Satisfaction Data," Working Papers 98632, Universitaet Hohenheim, Institute of Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Markets.
- Jan Schiefer & Monika Hartmann, 2008. "Determinants of competitive advantage for German food processors," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 306-319.
- Lake, James & Millimet, Daniel L., 2016.
"An empirical analysis of trade-related redistribution and the political viability of free trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 156-178.
- Lake, James & Millimet, Daniel L., 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Trade-Related Redistribution and the Political Viability of Free Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 8086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Lake & Daniel L. Millimet, 2015. "An Empirical Analysis of Trade-Related Redistribution and the Political Viability of Free Trade," Departmental Working Papers 1507, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Staus, 2007. "An Ordinal Regression Model using Dealer Satisfaction Data," Hohenheimer Agrarökonomische Arbeitsberichte 15, University of Hohenheim, Institute for Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Markets.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-51 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:64:y:2010:i:1:p:125-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.