Determinants of competitive advantage for German food processors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. E. Brandow, 1969. "Market Power and Its Sources in the Food Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 51(1), pages 1-12.
- Morgan, Robert E. & Strong, Carolyn A., 2003. "Business performance and dimensions of strategic orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 163-176, March.
- Clement E. Ward, 1990. "Meatpacking plant capacity and utilization: Implications for competition and pricing," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 65-73.
- Strandskov, Jesper, 1999. "Sources of competitive advantages and business performance within the European meat processing industry," MAPP Working Papers 63, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Philip Hans Franses & J.S. Cramer, 2010.
"On the number of categories in an ordered regression model,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 64(1), pages 125-128.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Cramer, J.S., 2002. "On the number of categories in an ordered regression model," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2002-15, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Christian Fischer & Sebastian Schornberg, 2007. "Assessing the competitiveness situation of EU food and drink manufacturing industries: An index-based approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 473-495.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carraresi, Laura & Mamaqi, Xhevrie & Albisu, Luis Miguel & Banterle, Alessandro, 2012. "Strategic Capabilities and Performance: An Application of Resource-Based View in Italian Food SMEs," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144955, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Carraresi, Laura & Mamaqi, Xhevrie & Albisu, Luis Miguel & Banterle, Alessandro, 2011. "The Relationship Between Strategic Choices and Performance in Italian Food SMEs: A Resource-based Approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114318, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:24:y:2008:i:3:p:306-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.