Firm and industry effects on firm profitability: an empirical analysis of KSE
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Holian & Ali Reza, 2011. "Firm and industry effects in accounting versus economic profit data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 527-529.
- Gabriel Hawawini & Venkata Subban Subramanian & Paul Verdin, 2003. "Is performance driven by industry- or firm-specific factors? A new look at the evidence," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14188, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1985. "Do Markets Differ Much?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 341-351, June.
- Caloghirou, Yiannis & Protogerou, Aimilia & Spanos, Yiannis & Papagiannakis, Lefteris, 2004. "Industry-Versus Firm-specific Effects on Performance:: Contrasting SMEs and Large-sized Firms," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 231-243, April.
- Gabriel Hawawini & Venkata Subban Subramanian & Paul Verdin, 2005. "Is performance driven by industry or firm-specific factors? A response to McNamara, Aime and Vaaler," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14192, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Eriksen, Bo & Knudsen, Thorbjorn, 2003. "Industry and firm level interaction: Implications for profitability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 191-199, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v4i7p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljef:v4i7p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ksenija Dencic-Mihajlov, 2014. "Profitability During the Financial Crisis Evidence from the Regulated Capital Market in Serbia," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 12(1), pages 7-33.
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v4i3p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljef:v4i5p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljef:v4i6p6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ijaz Hussain, 2012. "The Consequences of Easy Credit Policy, High Gearing, and Firms’ Profitability in Pakistan’s Textile Sector: A Panel Data Analysis," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 33-44, Jan-June.
More about this item
KeywordsReturn on Assets (ROA); Return on Equity (ROE); market share;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-02-27 (Business Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2012-02-27 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .