The Consequences of Easy Credit Policy, High Gearing, and Firms’ Profitability in Pakistan’s Textile Sector: A Panel Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Grazzi, 2009. "Trade and Profitability: Is there an export premium? Evidence from Italian manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2009/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Andreas Stierwald, 2010. "Determinants of Profitability: An Analysis of Large Australian Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lambson, V.E., 1989. "Industry Evolution With Sunk Costs And Uncertian Market Conditions," Working papers 8904, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Farooq, M. Shoaib & Khan, Nadeem, 2011. "Firm and industry effects on firm profitability: an empirical analysis of KSE," MPRA Paper 36797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Doms & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2000.
"Understanding Productivity: Lessons from Longitudinal Microdata,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 569-594, September.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Mark Doms, 2000. "Understanding productivity: lessons from longitudinal microdata," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Imran Omer Chhapra & Nousheen Abbas Naqvi, 2010.
"Relationship between Efficiency Level of Working Capital Management and Profitability of Firms in the Textile Sector of Pakistan,"
Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS),
Department of Business Administration, vol. 4(1), pages 30-42, December.
- Chhapra, Imran Umer & Naqvi, Nousheen Abbas, 2010. "Relationship between Efficiency Level of Working Capital Management and Profitability of Firms in the Textile Sector of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 51057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEasy credit; energy crisis; corporate profitability; textile sector; panel data; Pakistan.;
- L78 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Government Policy
- L69 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:17:y:2012:i:1:p:33-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.