Relationship between Efficiency Level of Working Capital Management and Profitability of Firms in the Textile Sector of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chhapra, Imran Umer & Naqvi, Nousheen Abbas, 2010. "Relationship between Efficiency Level of Working Capital Management and Profitability of Firms in the Textile Sector of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 51057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Deloof, 2003. "Does Working Capital Management Affect Profitability of Belgian Firms?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3-4), pages 573-588.
- Pandey I M & Perera K L W, 1997. "Working Capital Management in Sri Lanka," IIMA Working Papers WP1997-01-01_01425, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burja Camelia, 2013. "Analysis Model For Return On Capital Employed," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 82-87, February.
- Mohammad Tahir & Melati Binti Ahmad Anuar, 2016. "The determinants of working capital management and firms performance of textile sector in pakistan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 605-618, March.
- Ijaz Hussain, 2012. "The Consequences of Easy Credit Policy, High Gearing, and Firms’ Profitability in Pakistan’s Textile Sector: A Panel Data Analysis," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 33-44, Jan-June.
More about this item
KeywordsWorking Capital; Profitability; Cost of Production; Fixed Assets; debt.;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L64 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Machinery; Business Equipment; Armaments
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iih:journl:v:4:y:2010:i:1:p:30-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faraz Ahmed). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbihpkk.html .