Entry-exit, learning, and productivity change : evidence from Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pack, Howard, 1988. "Industrialization and trade," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 333-380 Elsevier.
- Vittorio Corbo & Jaime de Melo & James Tybout, 2015.
"What Went Wrong with the Recent Reforms in the Southern Cone,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 2, pages 21-54
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Corbo, Vittorio & de Melo, Jaime & Tybout, James, 1986. "What Went Wrong with the Recent Reforms in the Southern Cone," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 607-640, April.
- Tybout, James & de Melo, Jamie & Corbo, Vittorio, 1991.
"The effects of trade reforms on scale and technical efficiency : New evidence from Chile,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3-4), pages 231-250, November.
- Tybout, James & de Melo, Jaime & Corbo, Vittorio, 1990. "The effects of trade reforms on scale and technical efficiency : new evidence from Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 481, The World Bank.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Havrylyshyn, Oli, 1990. "Trade Policy and Productivity Gains in Developing Countries: A Survey of the Literature," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Mark J. Roberts & James R. Tybout, 1991.
"Size Rationalization and Trade Exposure in Developing Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Studies of Commercial Policy, pages 169-200
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberts, M.J. & Tybout, J.R., 1990. "Size Rationalization And Trade Exposure In Developing Countries," Papers 5-90-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Roberts, Mark J. & Tybout, James R., 1991. "Size rationalization and trade exposure in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 594, The World Bank.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gorecki, Paul K., 1987. "Plant creation versus plant acquisition : The entry process in canadian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 27-41, March.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1981. "The measurement and sources of technical inefficiency in the Indonesian weaving industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C, 1984. "Production Frontiers and Panel Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(4), pages 367-374, October.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Varian, Hal R, 1984. "The Nonparametric Approach to Production Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 579-597, May.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1990.
"Production frontiers with cross-sectional and time-series variation in efficiency levels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 185-200.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C., 1989. "Production Frontiers With Cross-Sectinal And Time-Series Variation In Efficiency Levels," Working Papers 89-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Nelson, Richard R, 1981. "Research on Productivity Growth and Productivity Differences: Dead Ends and New Departures," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1029-1064, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:8:p:1721-1740 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaramillo, Fidel & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Weiss, Andrew, 1993. "The effect of financial liberalization on allocation of credit : panel data evidence for Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1092, The World Bank.
- Austria, Myrna S., 1994. "Textile and Garment Industries," Research Paper Series RPS 1994-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Banks&Banking Reform; Industrial Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.