The effects of trade reforms on scale and technical efficiency : New evidence from Chile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tybout, James & de Melo, Jaime & Corbo, Vittorio, 1990. "The effects of trade reforms on scale and technical efficiency : new evidence from Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 481, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jere H. Behrman, 1976. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Chile," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number behr76-1, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Roberto Alvarez & J. Rodrigo Fuentes, 2006. "Trade Reforms and Manufacturing Industry in Chile," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Patricio A. Aroca & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings (ed.), Structure and Structural Change in the Chilean Economy, chapter 4, pages 71-94, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2006. "Chile's Economic Growth," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 43(127), pages 5-48.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:234932 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Edwards, 1995. "Trade Policy, Exchange Rates, and Growth," NBER Chapters, in: Reform, Recovery, and Growth: Latin America and the Middle East, pages 13-52, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Condon & J. de Melo, 2015.
"Industrial Organization Implications of QR Trade Regimes: Evidence and Welfare Costs,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 19, pages 405-419,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Condon, Timothy & de Melo, Jaime, 1991. "Industrial Organization Implications of QR Trade Regimes: Evidence and Welfare Costs," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 139-153.
- Condon, Timothy & de Melo, Jaime, 1990. "Industrial organization implications of QR trade regimes : evidence and welfare costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 487, The World Bank.
- Salvador Valdés, 1989. "Control de Cambios en Países en Desarrollo," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 26(77), pages 115-144.
- Raúl O’Ryan & Mario Niklitschek & Edwin Niklitschek & Nicolo Gligo & Andres Ulloa, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Rural Poverty and the Environment: A Case Study of the Forest and Salmon Sectors in Chile," Chapters, in: Jonathan A. Cook & Owen Cylke & Donald F. Larson & John D. Nash & Pamela Stedman-Edwards (ed.), Vulnerable Places, Vulnerable People, chapter 2, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:250014 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Ignacio Cuesta & Francisco Gallego & Felipe A. González, 2013. "Local Impacts of Economic Liberalization: Evidence from the Chilean Agricultural Sector," Working Papers ClioLab 17, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Silvia Nenci, 2007. "Does tariff liberalization promote trade? Latin America in the long run (1900-2000)," Working Papers 0704, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2007.
- Ghani E., 1984. "Effects of devaluation on employment and poverty in developing countries," ILO Working Papers 992349323402676, International Labour Organization.
- Amin Gutierrez de Pineres, Sheila & Ferrantino, Michael, 1997. "Export diversification and structural dynamics in the growth process: The case of Chile," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 375-391, April.
- Addison T. & Demery L., 1986. "Impact of liberalisation on growth and equity," ILO Working Papers 992500143402676, International Labour Organization.
- José I. Cuesta & Francisco A. Gallego & Felipe A. González, 2015. "Local Impacts of Trade Liberalization: Evidence from the Chilean Agricultural Sector," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Ricardo J. Caballero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (ed.),Economic Policies in Emerging-Market Economies Festschrift in Honor of Vittorio Corbo, edition 1, volume 21, chapter 14, pages 351-378, Central Bank of Chile.
- Vittorio Corbo & Patricio Meller, 1980. "Alternative Trade Strategies and Employment Implications: Chile," NBER Chapters, in: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 1: Individual Studies, pages 83-134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corbo, Vittorio, 1989. "Public finance, trade, and development : the Chilean experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 218, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Edwards & Daniel Lederman, 1998. "The Political Economy of Unilateral Trade Liberalization: The Case of Chile," NBER Working Papers 6510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nenci Silvia & Pietrobelli Carlo, 2008. "Does Tariff Liberalization Promote Trade? Latin American Countries in the Long-Run (1900-2000)," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(4), pages 1-30, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:31:y:1991:i:3-4:p:231-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.