Sources of competitive advantages and business performance within the European meat processing industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Schiefer & Monika Hartmann, 2008. "Determinants of competitive advantage for German food processors," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 306-319.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive power; Meat industry; Europe;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2001-11-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2001-11-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2001-11-05 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:aarmap:0063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hahoadk.html .