From social ties to embedded competencies: the case of business groups
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Via Cairoli 10 40121 Bologna
Web page: http://www.accademiaaidea.it/en
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10997/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Tarun Khanna & Krishna G Palepu, 2004. "Globalization and convergence in corporate governance: evidence from Infosys and the Indian software industry," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(6), pages 484-507, November.
- Claessens, Stijn & Djankov, Simeon & Lang, Larry H. P., 2000. "The separation of ownership and control in East Asian Corporations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 81-112.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 1998.
"Corporate Ownership Around the World,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1840, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992.
"The Postsocialist Transition and the State: Reflections in the Light of Hungarian Fiscal Problems,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 1-21, May.
- Kornai, J. & Ely, R.T., 1992. "The Postsocialist Transition and the State: Reflections in the Light of Hungarian Fiscal Problems," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1583, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Chang,Sea-Jin, 2003. "Financial Crisis and Transformation of Korean Business Groups," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521814355, December.
- Roos, Johan & Von Krogh, Georg, 1992. "Figuring out your competence configuration," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 422-427, December.
- D. Stark, 1996. "Recombinant Property in East European Capitalism," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Sørensen, Henrik B. & Reve, Torger, 1998. "Forming strategic alliances for asset development," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 151-165, March.
- S.A. Lippman & R.P. Rumelt, 1982. "Uncertain Imitability: An Analysis of Interfirm Differences in Efficiency under Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 418-438, Autumn.
- Brada, Josef C & King, Arthur E & Ma, Chia Ying, 1997. "Industrial Economics of the Transition: Determinants of Enterprise Efficiency in Czechoslovakia and Hungary," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 104-127, January.
- Barrie R. Nault & Rajeev K. Tyagi, 2001. "Implementable Mechanisms to Coordinate Horizontal Alliances," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(6), pages 787-799, June.
- Paul Almeida & Bruce Kogut, 1999. "Localization of Knowledge and the Mobility of Engineers in Regional Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(7), pages 905-917, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:12:y:2008:i:4:p:325-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.