Industrial Economics of the Transition: Determinants of Enterprise Efficiency in Czechoslovakia and Hungary
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabor Korosi & Laszlo Halpern, 2000.
"Efficiency and Market Share in Hungarian Corporate Sector,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
0009, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Laszlo Halpern & Gabor Korosi, 2000. "Efficiency and Market Share in Hungarian Corporate Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 333, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kate Bishop & Igor Filatotchev & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2002. "Endogenous ownership structure: factors affecting the post-privatisation equity in largest Hungarian firms," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 5, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Mats GRANÉR & Anders ISAKSSON, 2009. "Firm Efficiency And The Destination Of Exports: Evidence From Kenyan Plant-Level Data," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(3), pages 279-306.
- Chih-Hai Yang & Ku-Hsieh Chen, 2009. "Are small firms less efficient?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 375-395, April.
- Wu, Zai Bin & Yeung, Godfrey & Mok, Vincent & Han, Zhaozhou, 2007. "Firm-specific knowledge and technical efficiency of watch and clock manufacturing firms in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 317-332, June.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen & Mašika, Michal, 2012.
"Firm efficiency: Domestic owners, coalitions, and FDI,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 471-486.
- Evzen Kocenda & Jan Hanousek & Michal Masika, 2011. "Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1016, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Michal Masika, 2012. "Firm Efficiency: Domestic Owners, Coalitions, and FDI," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp456, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Michal Mašika, 2011. "Financial Efficiency and the Ownership of Czech Firms," Working Papers 300, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- ., 2013. "The Needham Puzzle, the Weber Question and China's Miracle: Long Term Performance since the Sung Dynasty," Chapters,in: World Economic Performance, chapter 3, pages 42-87 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- A. Tonini, 2012. "A Bayesian stochastic frontier: an application to agricultural productivity growth in European countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 247-269, November.
- Sangho Kim, 2003. "Identifying And Estimating Sources Of Technical Inefficiency In Korean Manufacturing Industries," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 132-144, January.
- Pursey Heugens & Stelios Zyglidopoulos, 2008. "From social ties to embedded competencies: the case of business groups," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 12(4), pages 325-341, November.
- Jones, Derek & Klinedinst, Mark & Rock, Charles, 1998. "Productive Efficiency during Transition: Evidence from Bulgarian Panel Data," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 446-464, September.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:18-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Astrid Cullmann & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2007. "From Transition to Competition: Dynamic Efficiency Analysis of Polish Electricity Distribution Companies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 716, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sergei Guriev & Barry W. Ickes, 2000. "Microeconomic Aspects of Economic Growth in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union, 1950-2000," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 348, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:rej:journl:v:19:y:2016:i:61:p:71-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2002.
"Data Watch: Research Data from Transition Economies,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 225-240, Winter.
- Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2001. "Data Watch: Research Data from Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 416, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Michal Mašika, 2012.
"Firemní efektivita: vliv vlastnických struktur a finančních ukazatelů
[Corporate Efficiency: Effect of Ownership Structures and Financial Indicators]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 459-483.
- Bezat, Agnieszka, 2011. "Estimation of technical efficiency by application of the SFA method for panel data," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 11(26).
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2016. "FDI and Ownership in Czech Firms: Pre- and Post-crisis Efficiency," KIER Working Papers 942, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin, 2000. "A Stochastic Frontier Approach to Firm Level Efficiency, Technological Change, and Productivity during the Early Transition in Hungary," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 473-501, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:49:y:1997:i:1:p:104-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .