Corporate distinctive competence, strategy, industry and performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anisya S. Thomas & Kannan Ramaswamy, 1994. "Matching Managers to Strategy: An Investigation of Perfor Mance Implications and Boundary Conditions," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 19(1), pages 73-93, June.
- Tzu-Hsin Liu & Yung-Chang Hsiao, 2019. "Fitting cooperative mode in inter-organizational strategic alliance: a perspective from innovative and financial performances," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 73-96, February.
- Erna van Duren & David Sparling & Calum Turvey & Linda Lake, 2003. "An assessment of the strategies and strengths of medium-sized food processors," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 115-132.
- David G. Sirmon & Michael A. Hitt, 2003. "Managing Resources: Linking Unique Resources, Management, and Wealth Creation in Family Firms," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 27(4), pages 339-358, October.
- Jorge A. Durán-Encalada & Juan M. San Martin-Reyna & Héctor Montiel-Campos, 2012. "A Research Proposal to Examine Entrepreneurship in Family Business," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 8(3), pages 58-77.
- Wayne S. DeSarbo & C. Anthony Di Benedetto & Kamel Jedidi & Michael Song, 2006. "Identifying Sources of Heterogeneity for Empirically Deriving Strategic Types: A Constrained Finite-Mixture Structural-Equation Methodology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(6), pages 909-924, June.
- Shaker A. Zahra, 1994. "New Product Innovation in Established Companies: Associations with Industry and Strategy Variables," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 18(2), pages 47-69, January.
- Alain Asquin & Emmanuelle Reynaud & Marion Polgé, 2001. "Entrepreneurship: what are the typical capabilities to create competitive resources? A discussion from case studies," Post-Print hal-00379862, HAL.
- Ng, Poh Yen & Dayan, Mumin & Di Benedetto, Anthony, 2019. "Performance in family firm: Influences of socioemotional wealth and managerial capabilities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 178-190.
- Marina SOLESVIK, 2018. "The Rise and Fall of the Resource-Based View: Paradigm Shift in Strategic Management Elite Theory and Development of the Methodology for Researching Economic Well-Being in Mass Society," Journal of New Economy, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 19(4), pages 5-18, August.
- Johann Peter Murmann & Deepak Sardana, 2013. "Successful entrepreneurs minimize risk," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 38(1), pages 191-215, April.
- Merkel, Axel & Sløk-Madsen, Stefan Kirkegaard, 2019. "Lessons from port sector regulatory reforms in Denmark: An analysis of port governance and institutional structure outcomes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 31-41.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stratm:v:6:y:1985:i:3:p:273-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/0143-2095 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.