Determinants of firm performance: The relative importance of economic and organizational factors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham & Jorge A. Tamayo, 2019. "Managerial Quality and Productivity Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 25852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noordewier, Thomas G. & Lucas, Marilyn T., 2020. "On being green and profitable: Does industry context matter?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 223(C).
- Shrijan Gyanwali & John C. Walsh, 2020. "Influencing Factors of Organizational Performance in Nepal Airlines Corporation," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 13(1), pages 268-283, January.
- Manuela Jr., Wilfred S. & Rhoades, Dawna L. & Curtis, Tamilla, 2019. "Market power at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport: The case of Alaska Airlines," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 90-99.
- Elvira Velarde Lopez & Zochitl Araiza Garza & Anahi Garcia Moreno, 2014. "FIRM AND ENTREPRENEUR FACTORS AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH ECONOMIC SUCCESS IN SMEâ€™s IN THE CENTRAL REGION OF COAHUILA, MEXICO,FACTORES DE LA EMPRESA Y DEL EMPRESARIO Y SU RELACION CON EL EXITO ECONO," Revista Internacional Administracion & Finanzas, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(5), pages 11-23.
- Cordes, Christian & Richerson, Peter J. & McElreath, Richard & Strimling, Pontus, 2008.
"A naturalistic approach to the theory of the firm: The role of cooperation and cultural evolution,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 125-139, October.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Richard McElreath & Pontus Strimling, 2006. "A Naturalistic Approach to the Theory of the Firm: The Role of Cooperation and Cultural Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Rebecca Henderson & Iain Cockburn, 1994.
"Measuring Competence? Exploring Firm Effects in Pharmaceutical Research,"
Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(S1), pages 63-84, December.
- Henderson, Rebecca. & Cockburn, Iain., 1994. "Measuring competence? : exploring firm effects in pharmaceutical research," Working papers 3712-94., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Solomon ARHIN, 2018. "Glitches On Reality Of Financial Services Provided To Customers In Ghana," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 31-50, March.
- Mirkó Gáti & András Bauer, 2019. "Marketing Decision-Making in Hungarian SMEs," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 31(1), pages 39-59.
- Karim Marini Thome & Janan Joslin Medeiros & Juciara Nunes de AlcÃ¢ntara, 2019. "Rescuing the Industry-Based Competition to Determine the Performance of Foreign Subsidiaries in the Brazilian Host Market," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 20(1), pages 13-24, February.
- HERCIU Mihaela & OGREAN Claudia, 2018. "Business Sustainable Competitiveness – A Synergistic, Long-Run Approach Of A Company’S Resources And Results," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 13(3), pages 26-44, December.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Glaister, Keith W. & Sengupta, Abhijit, 2020. "Which regions matter for MNEs? The role of regional and firm level differences," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(1).
- Fred Phanuel Okangi, 2019. "The impacts of entrepreneurial orientation on the profitability growth of construction firms in Tanzania," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
- Carney, Michael & Shapiro, Daniel & Estrin, Saul & Zhixiang, Liang, 2018. "National institutional systems, foreign ownership and firm performance: the case of understudied countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87042, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bruno R. Arthur & Ani L. Katchova, 2015. "Accrual Anomaly for Agribusiness Stocks," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 372-387, June.
- Bill Francis & Iftekhar Hasan & Liuling Liu & Haizhi Wang, 2019. "Employee Treatment and Contracting with Bank Lenders: An Instrumental Approach for Stakeholder Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 158(4), pages 1029-1046, September.
- Muhannad Hisham Abu Mahfouz & Daud Ahmed Muhumed, 2020. "Linking organizational culture with financial performance: A literature review," Bussecon Review of Social Sciences (2687-2285), Bussecon International, vol. 2(1), pages 38-43, January.
- Mandakini Das & Nivedita Goswami, 2019. "Effect of entrepreneurial networks on small firm performance in Kamrup, a district of Assam," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 9(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Liu, Zuoming, 2020. "Unraveling the complex relationship between environmental and financial performance ─── A multilevel longitudinal analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 219(C), pages 328-340.
- Juan Regino Maldonado & Wen Yali & Frederick Cubbage & Patricia Regino Maldonado, 2017. "Forest Resources in the Performance of Mexican Community Forest Enterprises in a Vertical Integration System," International Journal of Sciences, Office ijSciences, vol. 6(09), pages 1-15, September.
- Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Pasiouras, Fotios & Voulgari, Fotini, 2019. "Culture, business environment and SMEs' profitability: Evidence from European Countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 275-292.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stratm:v:10:y:1989:i:5:p:399-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/0143-2095 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.