Citations for "Euro area inflation persistence in an estimated nonlinear DSGE model"
by Amisano, Gianni & Tristani, Oreste
- Strid, Ingvar, 2008. "Metropolis-Hastings prefetching algorithms," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 706, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 02 Dec 2009.
- Amedeo Fossati & Rosella Levaggi, 2008. "Delay is not the answer: waiting time in health care & income redistribution," Working Papers 0801, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Caiani, Alessandro & Godin, Antoine & Caverzasi, Eugenio & Gallegati, Mauro & Kinsella, Stephen & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2016. "Agent based-stock flow consistent macroeconomics: Towards a benchmark model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 375-408.
- Kühl, Michael, 2014. "Mitigating financial stress in a bank-financed economy: Equity injections into banks or purchases of assets?," Discussion Papers 19/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Malik, Sheheryar & Pitt, Michael K., 2011. "Particle filters for continuous likelihood evaluation and maximisation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 190-209.
- Marco Lombardi & Silvia Sgherri, 2007.
"(Un)naturally Low? Sequential Monte Carlo Tracking of the US Natural Interest Rate,"
DNB Working Papers
142, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Sgherri, Silvia, 2007. "(Un)naturally low? Sequential Monte Carlo tracking of the US natural interest rate," Working Paper Series 0794, European Central Bank.
- YANO Koiti, 2009. "Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models Under a Liquidity Trap and Self-organizing State Space Modeling," ESRI Discussion paper series 206, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sergey Ivashchenko, 2014. "Forecasting in a Non-Linear DSGE Model," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-02/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Yang, Yuan & Wang, Lu, 2015. "An Improved Auxiliary Particle Filter for Nonlinear Dynamic Equilibrium Models," Dynare Working Papers 47, CEPREMAP.
- Doh, Taeyoung, 2011. "Yield curve in an estimated nonlinear macro model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1229-1244, August.
- Taeyoung Doh, 2009. "Yield curve in an estimated nonlinear macro model," Research Working Paper RWP 09-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2013. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 15, pages 334-362 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Viktor Winschel & Markus Krätzig, 2008. "Solving, Estimating and Selecting Nonlinear Dynamic Models without the Curse of Dimensionality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andrew Phiri, 2012. "Threshold effects and inflation persistence in South Africa," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 247-269, July.
- Yang, Yuan & Wang, Lu, 2016. "An auxiliary particle filter for nonlinear dynamic equilibrium models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 112-114.
- Jonathan A. Attey & Casper G. de Vries, 2016. "Monetary Policy in the Presence of Random Wage Indexation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-086/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrew Binning & Junior Maih, 2015. "Sigma point filters for dynamic nonlinear regime switching models," Working Paper 2015/10, Norges Bank.
- Andrew Binning & Junior Maih, 2015. "Sigma Point Filters For Dynamic Nonlinear Regime Switching Models," Working Papers No 4/2015, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Hall, Jamie, 2012. "Consumption dynamics in general equilibrium," MPRA Paper 43933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strid, Ingvar, 2010. "Efficient parallelisation of Metropolis-Hastings algorithms using a prefetching approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2814-2835, November.
- Luati, Alessandra & Proietti, Tommaso, 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond," Working Papers 2012_02, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Tommaso, Proietti & Alessandra, Luati, 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond," MPRA Paper 39600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hall, Jamie & Pitt, Michael K. & Kohn, Robert, 2014. "Bayesian inference for nonlinear structural time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 99-111.
- Amisano, Gianni & Tristani, Oreste, 2011. "Exact likelihood computation for nonlinear DSGE models with heteroskedastic innovations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2167-2185.
- Amisano, Gianni & Tristani, Oreste, 2011. "Exact likelihood computation for nonlinear DSGE models with heteroskedastic innovations," Working Paper Series 1341, European Central Bank.
- Grazzini, Jakob & Richiardi, Matteo, 2015. "Estimation of ergodic agent-based models by simulated minimum distance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 148-165.
- Jakob Grazzini & Matteo Richiardi, 2014. "Estimation of Ergodic Agent-Based Models by Simulated Minimum Distance," Economics Papers 2014-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Andreasen, Martin M., 2011. "Non-linear DSGE models and the optimized central difference particle filter," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1671-1695, October.