Citations for "Asymmetric Price Adjustment and Consumer Search: An Examination of the Retail Gasoline Market"
by Lewis, Matt
- Richards, Timothy J. & Allender, William J. & Hamilton, Stephen F., 2012. "Commodity price inflation, retail pass-through and market power," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 50-57.
- Matthew Lewis & Michael Noel, 2011.
"The Speed of Gasoline Price Response in Markets with and without Edgeworth Cycles,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(2), pages 672-682, May.
- Lewis, Matt & Noel, Michael, 2009. "The Speed of Gasoline Price Response in Markets With and Without Edgeworth Cycles," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8j36j1s1, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Seaton, Jonathan S. & Waterson, Michael, 2012.
"Identifying and characterising price leadership in British supermarkets,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
987, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Seaton, Jonathan S. & Waterson, Michael, 2013. "Identifying and characterising price leadership in British supermarkets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 392-403.
- Jordi Perdiguero-García, 2010. "“Symmetric or asymmetric gasoline prices? A metaanalysis approach”," IREA Working Papers 201013, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2010.
- Christopher Douglas & Ana Mar�a Herrera, 2010. "Why are gasoline prices sticky? A test of alternative models of price adjustment," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6), pages 903-928.
- Ian McCarthy & Rusty Tchernis, 2008.
"Search Costs and Medicare Plan Choice,"
Caepr Working Papers
2008-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Frieder Mokinski & Nikolas Wölfing, 2014.
"The effect of regulatory scrutiny: Asymmetric cost pass-through in power wholesale and its end,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 175-193, April.
- Mokinski, Frieder & Wölfing, Nikolas, 2013. "The effect of regulatory scrutiny asymmetric cost pass-through in power wholesale and its end," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-055, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Ye & John Zyren & Joanne Shore & Michael Burdette, 2005. "Regional Comparisons, Spatial Aggregation, and Asymmetry of Price Pass-Through in U.S. Gasoline Markets," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(2), pages 179-192, June.
- Diego Escobari, 2013.
"Asymmetric Price Adjustments in Airlines,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(2), pages 74-85, 03.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Changxia Ke, 2011. "Are "Rockets and Feathers" Caused by Search or Informational Frictions," Working Papers are_rockets_and_feathers_, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Victoria V. Dobrynskaya, 2008. "The Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy of the Central Bank of Russia under Asymmetrical Price Rigidity," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 29-62.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Changxia Ke, 2010.
"Rockets and Feathers in the Laboratory,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2010-20, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20090106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Wen-Hsiu & Chao, Ming-Che, 2012. "The effects of oil prices on the price indices in Taiwan: International or domestic oil prices matter?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 730-738.
- Maria Ibanez & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2013. "Commercial Property Rent Dynamics in U.S. Metropolitan Areas: An Examination of Office, Industrial, Flex and Retail Space," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 232-259, February.
- Polemis, Michael L. & Fotis, Panagiotis N., 2014. "The taxation effect on gasoline price asymmetry nexus: Evidence from both sides of the Atlantic," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 225-233.
- Justine Hastings & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2012. "Mental Accounting and Consumer Choice: Evidence from Commodity Price Shocks," NBER Working Papers 18248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cabral, Luís & Fishman, Arthur, 2012.
"Business as usual: A consumer search theory of sticky prices and asymmetric price adjustment,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 371-376.
- Luís Cabral & Arthur Fishman, 2011. "Business as Usual: A Consumer Search Theory of Sticky Prices and Asymmetric Price Adjustment," Working Papers 2011-01, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Polemis, Michael L. & Fotis, Panagiotis N., 2013. "Do gasoline prices respond asymmetrically in the euro zone area? Evidence from cointegrated panel data analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 425-433.
- Obradovits, Martin, 2014. "Asymmetric Pricing Caused by Collusion," MPRA Paper 58889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Holm, Thore & Steinhagen, Carsten & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Cost Pass-Through In Differentiated Product Markets: A Disaggregated Study For Milk And Butter," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169762, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Al-Gudhea, Salim & Kenc, Turalay & Dibooglu, Sel, 2007. "Do retail gasoline prices rise more readily than they fall?: A threshold cointegration approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 560-574.
- David Fielding, 2010. "Non-monetary Determinants of Inflation Volatility: Evidence from Nigeria," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 19(1), pages 111-139, January.
- Wölfing, Nikolas, 2008. "Asymmetric Price Transmission in Supply Function Equilibrium, Carbon Prices and the German Electricity Spot Market," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-040, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kyle Hyndman, 2004.
"Status Quo Effects In Bargaining: An Empirical Analysis of OPEC,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
285, Econometric Society.
- Kyle Hyndman, 2005. "Status Quo Effects in Bargaining: An Empirical Analysis of OPEC," Industrial Organization 0511016, EconWPA.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20070102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Obradovits, Martin, 2012.
"Austrian-style gasoline price regulation: How it may backfire,"
42529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Obradovits, Martin, 2014. "Austrian-style gasoline price regulation: How it may backfire," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 33-45.
- Maarten Janssen & Paul Pichler & Simon Weidenholzer, 2009. "Sequential Search with Incompletely Informed Consumers: Theory and Evidence from Retail Gasoline Markets," Vienna Economics Papers 0914, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Sherman & Avi Weiss, 2012. "Price Response, Asymmetric Information, and Competition," Working Papers 2012-13, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20140131 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20050040 is not listed on IDEAS
- David P. Byrne & Nicolas de Roos, 2014. "Search and Stockpiling in Retail Gasoline Markets," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1181, The University of Melbourne.
- Perdiguero-García, Jordi, 2013. "Symmetric or asymmetric oil prices? A meta-analysis approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 389-397.
- Marc Hofstetter & Jorge Tovar, 2010. "Common Knowledge Reference Price and Asymmetric Price Adjustments," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 141-159, September.
- Ladislav Kristoufek & Petra Lunackova, 2014.
"Rockets and feathers meet Joseph: Reinvestigating the oil-gasoline asymmetry on the international markets,"
- Ladislav Kristoufek & Petra Lunackova, 2015. "Rockets and Feathers Meet Joseph: Reinvestigating the Oil-gasoline Asymmetry on the International Markets," Working Papers IES 2015/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2015.
- Michael Fung, 2014. "Ocean Carriers’ Collusion Under Antitrust Immunity: Evidence of Asymmetric Pass-Through," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 59-77, August.
- Fernando MARTINS & Daniel A. DIAS & J.M.C. SANTOS SILVA & Carlos ROBALO MARQUES, .
"Why are some prices stickier than others? Firm-data evidence on price adjustment lags,"
- Dias, Daniel & Robalo Marques, Carlos & Martins, Fernando & Santos Silva, João M. C., 2011. "Why are some prices stickier than others? Firm-data evidence on price adjustment lags," Working Paper Series 1306, European Central Bank.
- Daniel Dias & Carlos Robalo Marques & Fernando Martins & J.M.C.Santos Silva, 2011. "Why Are Some Prices Stickier Than Others? Firm-Data Evidence on Price Adjustment Lags," Working Papers w201107, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Jeremy A. Verlinda, 2007. "Price-Response Asymmetry and Spatial Differentiation in Local Retail Gasoline Markets," EAG Discussions Papers 200704, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.