The existence of equilibrium without fixed-point arguments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mackowiak, Piotr, 2010. "The existence of equilibrium without fixed-point arguments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1194-1199, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Greenberg, 1977. "An Elementary Proof of the Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium with Weak Gross Substitutes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(3), pages 513-516.
- Quah, John K.-H., 2008.
"The existence of equilibrium when excess demand obeys the weak axiom,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 337-343, February.
- John K.-H. Quah, 2004. "The existence of equilibrium when excess demand obeys the weak axiom," Economics Papers 2004-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Rosa Barbolla & Luis C. Corchón, 1989. "An Elementary Proof of the Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium in a Special Case," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 385-389.
- Frayssé, Jean, 2009. "A simple proof of the existence of an equilibrium when the weak axiom holds," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(11), pages 767-769, December.
- John K.-H. Quah, 1997. "The Law of Demand when Income Is Price Dependent," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1421-1442, November.
- Michael Jerison & John K.-H. Quah, 2006. "Law of Demand," Discussion Papers 06-07, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruscitti, Francesco, 2012. "On the boundary behavior of the excess demand function," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 371-374.
- Maćkowiak, Piotr, 2013. "The existence of equilibrium in a simple exchange model," MPRA Paper 46764, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2013.
More about this item
Keywordsexistence of economic equilibrium; the weak axiom of revealed preference; excess demand correspondence; distribution economies; law of demand;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .