The existence of equilibrium without fixed-point arguments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Maćkowiak, Piotr, 2010. "The existence of equilibrium without fixed-point arguments," MPRA Paper 42044, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quah, John K.-H., 2008.
"The existence of equilibrium when excess demand obeys the weak axiom,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 337-343, February.
- John K.-H. Quah, 2004. "The existence of equilibrium when excess demand obeys the weak axiom," Economics Papers 2004-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Joseph Greenberg, 1977. "An Elementary Proof of the Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium with Weak Gross Substitutes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(3), pages 513-516.
- John K.-H. Quah, 1997. "The Law of Demand when Income Is Price Dependent," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1421-1442, November.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Rosa Barbolla & Luis C. Corchón, 1989. "An Elementary Proof of the Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium in a Special Case," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 385-389.
- Frayssé, Jean, 2009. "A simple proof of the existence of an equilibrium when the weak axiom holds," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(11), pages 767-769, December.
- Michael Jerison & John K.-H. Quah, 2006. "Law of Demand," Discussion Papers 06-07, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maćkowiak, Piotr, 2013. "The existence of equilibrium in a simple exchange model," MPRA Paper 46764, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2013.
- Ruscitti, Francesco, 2012. "On the boundary behavior of the excess demand function," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 371-374.
More about this item
KeywordsExistence of economic equilibrium The weak axiom of revealed preference Excess demand correspondence Distribution economies Law of demand;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:46:y:2010:i:6:p:1194-1199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.