Has Atypical Work Become Typical in Germany?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Caliendo & Jens Hogenacker, 2012.
"The German labor market after the Great Recession: successful reforms and future challenges,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens, 2012. "The German Labor Market after the Great Recession: Successful Reforms and Future Challenges," IZA Discussion Papers 6810, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Kvasnicka, 2009.
"Does Temporary Help Work Provide a Stepping Stone to Regular Employment?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies of Labor Market Intermediation, pages 335-372
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Kvasnicka, 2008. "Does Temporary Help Work Provide a Stepping Stone to Regular Employment?," NBER Working Papers 13843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2012. "The Shadow Economy and Work in the Shadow: What Do We (Not) Know?," IZA Discussion Papers 6423, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Spermann, Alexander, 2011. "The New Role of Temporary Agency Work in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6180, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2012. "Fixed-term contracts and wages revisited using linked employer-employee data," Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 45(2), pages 171-183.
- Jahn, Elke J., 2008. "Reassessing the Wage Penalty for Temps in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3663, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ebbinghaus, Bernhard & Eichhorst, Werner, 2006. "Employment Regulation and Labor Market Policy in Germany, 1991-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 2505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul & Tobsch, Verena, 2009. "Institutional Arrangements, Employment Performance and the Quality of Work," IZA Discussion Papers 4595, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:iab:iabjlr:v:45:i:2:p:171-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulf Rinne & Klaus Zimmermann, 2012.
"Another economic miracle? The German labor market and the Great Recession,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Another Economic Miracle? The German Labor Market and the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 6250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Kappeler & Andrés Fuentes Hutfilter, 2014. "Making Economic Growth more Socially Inclusive in Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1175, OECD Publishing.
- Eichhorst, Werner, 2015. "Do We Have to Be Afraid of the Future World of Work?," IZA Policy Papers 102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Etienne C^ome & Marie Cottrell & Patrice Gaubert, 2015. "Analysis of Professional Trajectories using Disconnected Self-Organizing Maps," Papers 1507.00578, arXiv.org.
- Spermann, Alexander, 2013. "How Does Temporary Agency Work Impact German Agency Workers?," IZA Policy Papers 70, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Tobsch, Verena, 2014. "Flexible Arbeitswelten: Eine Bestandsaufnahme," IZA Standpunkte 72, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner, 2015. "Der Wandel der Erwerbsformen in Deutschland," IZA Standpunkte 78, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordslow pay; non-standard work; Germany; labor market segmentation;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-10-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-IUE-2013-10-02 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2013-10-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-10-02 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.