Analysis of Professional Trajectories using Disconnected Self-Organizing Maps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichhorst, Werner & Tobsch, Verena, 2013. "Has Atypical Work Become Typical in Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 7609, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Forni, Mario & Hallin, Marc & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2004.
"The generalized dynamic factor model consistency and rates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 231-255, April.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2004. "The generalised dynamic factor model: consistency and rates," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10133, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Werner Eichhorst & Verena Tobsch, 2013.
"Has Atypical Work Become Typical in Germany?: Country Case Studies on Labour Market Segmentation,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
596, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eichhorst, Werner. & Tobsch, Verena., 2013. "Has atypical work become typical in Germany? : country case studies on labour market segmentation," ILO Working Papers 994814963402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:481496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danthine, Samuel, 2005. "Two-Sided Search, Heterogeneous Skills and Labor Market Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 1572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Florent Fremigacci & Yannick L’Horty, 2005. "La qualité de l’emploi en France : tendance et cycle," Documents de recherche 05-19, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Lucie Davoine & Christine Erhel, 2012. "La qualité de l'emploi," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00858317, HAL.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Farcomeni, Alessio, 2009. "A Multivariate Extension of the Dynamic Logit Model for Longitudinal Data Based on a Latent Markov Heterogeneity Structure," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 816-831.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1507.00578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.