Report NEP-HME-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anderaos de Araujo, Fabio, 2015. "Sraffa and the Labour Theory of Value - a note," MPRA Paper 65426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erica Salvaj & Juan Pablo Couyoumdjian, 2015. "Interlocked, Business Groups and the State in Chile (1970-2010)," Past Working Papers 14, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Ana Tur-Prats, 2015. "Family Types and Intimate-Partner Violence: A Historical Perspective," Working Papers 835, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Günther, Isabel & Grosse, Melanie & Klasen, Stephan, 2015. "Attracting attentive academics: Paper, person or place?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 250, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Marcelo Bucheli & Erica Salvaj, 2014. "Adaptation Strategies of Multinational Corporations, State-Owned Enterprises, and Domestic Business Groups to Economic and Political Transitions: A Network Analysis of the Chilean Telecommunications S," Past Working Papers 15, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Etienne C^ome & Marie Cottrell & Patrice Gaubert, 2015. "Analysis of Professional Trajectories using Disconnected Self-Organizing Maps," Papers 1507.00578, arXiv.org.
- Magdalena Bernaciak, 2014. "Social dumping and the EU integration process," Working Papers 11091, European Trade Union Institute (ETUI).
- Patricia Vendramin & Gérard Valenduc, 2014. "A gender perspective on older workers’ employment and working conditions," Working Papers 11226, European Trade Union Institute (ETUI).
- Peter Martey Addo, 2015. "Coupling direction of the European Banking and Insurance sectors using inter-system recurrence networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01169516, HAL.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2015. "IThe US Economy: From Crisis to Stagnation," IMK Working Paper 154-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- de la Rica, Sara & Rebollo-Sanz, Yolanda Fatima, 2015. "Gender Differentials in Unemployment Ins and Outs during the Great Recession in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 9135, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christophe Degryse, 2015. "The European sectoral social dialogue: an uneven record of achievement?," Working Papers 12729, European Trade Union Institute (ETUI).
- Jean De Beir & Céline Emond & Yannick L'Horty & Laetitia Tuffery, 2015. "Protecting biodiversity by developing bio-jobs : A multi branch analysis with an application on French data," TEPP Working Paper 2015-04, TEPP.
- Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2015. "Time-Varying Fiscal Multipliers in an Agent-Based Model with Credit Rationing," LEM Papers Series 2015/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Christina Boll & Hendrik Hüning & Julian Leppin & Johannes Puckelwald, 2015. "Potential Effects of Statutory Minimum Wage on the Gender Pay Gap: A Simulation-Based Study for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 766, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- ZHOU Yanfei, 2015. "Full-time Homemaker Households in Poverty: Facts and social determinants (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Eric van den Abeele, 2014. "Integrating social and environmental dimensions in public procurement: one small step for the internal market, one giant leap for the EU?," Working Papers 11981, European Trade Union Institute (ETUI).