Report NEP-IUE-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H. Lehmann & A. Zaiceva, 2013. "Informal Employment in Russia: Incidence, Determinants and Labor Market Segmentation," Working Papers wp903, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Arias, Javier & Artuc, Erhan & Lederman, Daniel & Rojas, Diego, 2013. "Trade, informal employment and labor adjustment costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6614, The World Bank.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Tobsch, Verena, 2013. "Has Atypical Work Become Typical in Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 7609, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2013. "Female business ownership and informal sector persistence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6612, The World Bank.
- Michelle Christian & Dev Nathan, 2013. "Tourism overview: changing end markets and hyper competition," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-26, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Sumangala Damodaran, 2013. "New strategies of industrial organization: outsourcing and consolidation in the mobile telecom sector in India," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-32, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "How do financial reforms affect inequality through financial sector competition? Evidence from Africa," Working Papers 13/011, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Berg, Claudia & Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2013. "Microfinance and moneylenders : long-run effects of MFIs on informal credit market in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6619, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mukim, Megha, 2013. "Coagglomeration of formal and informal industry : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6622, The World Bank.
- Mboutchouang, Vincent De Paul & Kenneck, Joseph Massil & Mbenga Bindop, Kunz Modeste, 2013. "Transmission Intergénérationelle de l’Entrepreneuriat et Performance des Unités de Production Informelles au Cameroun," MPRA Paper 50133, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2013.
- Athanasios O. Tagkalakis, 2013. "Audits and tax offenders: recent evidence from Greece," Working Papers 152, Bank of Greece.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "The impact of mobile phone penetration on African inequality," Working Papers 13/021, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu Simplice & Antonio R. Andrés, 2013. "Global dynamic timelines for IPRs harmonization against software piracy," Working Papers 13/010, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Martyna Kobus & Michał Krawczyk, 2013. "Piracy as an ethical decision," Working Papers 2013-22, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.