Trade, informal employment and labor adjustment costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Artuç, Erhan & McLaren, John, 2015.
"Trade policy and wage inequality: A structural analysis with occupational and sectoral mobility,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 278-294.
- Erhan Artuç & John McLaren, 2012. "Trade Policy and Wage Inequality: A Structural Analysis with Occupational and Sectoral Mobility," NBER Working Papers 18503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Artuc, Erhan & McLaren, John, 2012. "Trade policy and wage inequality : a structural analysis with occupational and sectoral mobility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6194, The World Bank.
- NaÃ©rcio Aquino Menezes Filho & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2007.
"Labor Reallocation in Response to Trade Reform,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1936, CESifo Group Munich.
- Naércio Aquino Menezes-Filho & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2011. "Labor Reallocation in Response to Trade Reform," NBER Working Papers 17372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2007. "Labor Reallocation in Response to Trade Reform," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt3cm38535, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Robert A. Miller, 1993. "Conditional Choice Probabilities and the Estimation of Dynamic Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 497-529.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez & Melissa A. Knox, 2013.
"Social Protection Programs and Employment: The Case of Mexico's Seguro Popular Program,"
Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA,
, pages 403-448.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez & Melissa A. Knox, "undated". "Social Protection Programs and Employment: The Case of Mexico's Seguro Popular Program," Working Papers UWEC-2011-10, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez & Melissa A. Knox, 2010. "Social protection programs and employment: The case of Mexico’s “Seguro Popular” program," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2010-14, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Rafael Dix-Carneiro, 2010. "Trade Liberalization and Labor Market Dynamics," Working Papers 1273, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Artuc, Erhan, 2013. "PPML estimation of dynamic discrete choice models with aggregate shocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6480, The World Bank.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Tanabe, Kimie, 2012. "Micro-determinants of informal employment in the Middle East and North Africa region," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 66594, The World Bank.
- Erhan Artuç & Shubham Chaudhuri & John McLaren, 2010.
"Trade Shocks and Labor Adjustment: A Structural Empirical Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 1008-1045, June.
- Erhan Artuc & Shubham Chaudhuri & John McLaren, 2007. "Trade Shocks and Labor Adjustment: A Structural Empirical Approach," NBER Working Papers 13465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:pri:cepsud:212dix-carneiro is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Ruppert Bulmer & Claire H. Hollweg, 2016. "The Labor Impact of Lao Export Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24020, The World Bank.
- Claire H. Hollweg & Daniel Lederman & Diego Rojas & Elizabeth Ruppert Bulmer, 2014. "Sticky Feet : How Labor Market Frictions Shape the Impact of International Trade on Jobs and Wages," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18777.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Labor Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Work&Working Conditions; Labor Standards;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2013-10-02 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-DEV-2013-10-02 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2013-10-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-IUE-2013-10-02 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2013-10-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .