Report NEP-DCM-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MORITA Tamaki & MANAGI Shunsuke, 2013. "Japanese Consumers' WTP for the Source of Electricity after the Great East Japan Earthquake," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13066, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dagmar Špalková & Jiøí Špalek, 2013. "Housing Tenure Choice and Housing Expenditures in the Czech Republic," MUNI ECON Working Papers 11, Masaryk University, revised Aug 2013.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2013. "Nonparametric Analysis of Random Utility Models: Testing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1902, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Arias, Javier & Artuc, Erhan & Lederman, Daniel & Rojas, Diego, 2013. "Trade, informal employment and labor adjustment costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6614, The World Bank.
- Xiao, Yu & Fukuda, Daisuke, 2013. "On the cost of misperceived travel time variability," MPRA Paper 49737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner & Parag Pathak, 2013. "How individual preferences get aggregated in groups - An experimental study," Discussion Papers 2013-24, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Onjala, Joseph & Ndiritu, Simon Wagura & Stage, Jesper, 2013. "Risk Perception, Choice of Drinking Water, and Water Treatment: Evidence from Kenyan Towns," Discussion Papers dp-13-10-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Cats, Oded & Koutsopoulos, Haris N. & Burghout, Wilco & Toledo, Tomer, 2013. "Effect of real-time transit information on dynamic path choice of passengers," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:28, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).