Report NEP-INT-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:164 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sheng, Liugang & Yang, Dennis T., 2013. "Expanding Export Variety: The Role of Institutional Reforms in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henry Thompson, 2013. "Regional Trade in a Purely Competitive Model," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-15, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Xiao Jiang & William Milberg, 2013. "Capturing the jobs from globalization: trade and employment in global value chains," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-30, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2013. "The Floating World: Issues in International Trade Theory," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-052, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2013. "What Separates Us? Sources of Resistance to Globalization," Working Papers 2013-26, CEPII research center.
- Kamei, Keita, 2013. "Trade Liberalization, Division of Labor, and Firm Productivity," MPRA Paper 50301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arias, Javier & Artuc, Erhan & Lederman, Daniel & Rojas, Diego, 2013. "Trade, informal employment and labor adjustment costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6614, The World Bank.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Jacob McGrew, 2013. "Task Routineness and Trade Policy Preferences," NBER Working Papers 19468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marina Mastrorillo, 2013. "Migration and Trade: A Complex-Network Approach," Papers 1309.5859, arXiv.org.
- Luca De Benedictis & Silvia Nenci & Gianluca Santoni & Lucia Tajoli & Claudio Vicarelli, 2013. "Network Analysis of World Trade using the BACI-CEPII dataset," Working Papers 2013-24, CEPII research center.
- ITO Banri & XU Zhaoyuan & YASHIRO Naomitsu, 2013. "Does Agglomeration Promote the Internationalization of Chinese Firms?," Discussion papers 13081, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Stephan Klasen & Florian Johannsen, 2013. "Does German Development Aid Promote German Exports and German Employment? A Sectoral-Level Analysis," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 227, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research, revised 18 Dec 2013.
- Matthias Bauer & Andreas Freytag, 2013. "Cumulative Benefits from Trade Liberalization for the South African Economy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cornelia Staritz & Mike Morris, 2013. "Local embeddedness, upgrading and skill development: global value chains and foreign direct investment in Lesotho’s apparel industry," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-20, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Cornelia Staritz & Mike Morris, 2013. "Local embeddedness and economic and social upgrading in Madagascar’s export apparel industry," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-21, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2013. "Gravity Equations: Workhorse,Toolkit, and Cookbook," Working Papers 2013-27, CEPII research center.