Cumulative Benefits from Trade Liberalization for the South African Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiau LooiKee & Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2009.
"Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 172-199, January.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices," CEPR Discussion Papers 5576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating trade restrictiveness indices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3840, The World Bank.
- Soamiely Andriamananjara & Michael Ferrantino & Marinos Tsigas, 2005.
"Alternative Approaches In Estimating The Economic Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures: Results From Newly Quantified Measures,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Philippa Dee & Michael Ferrantino (ed.), Quantitative Methods For Assessing The Effects Of Non-Tariff Measures And Trade Facilitation, chapter 19, pages 525-540,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Andriamananjara, Soamiely & Ferrantino, Michael J. & Tsigas, Marinos E., 2003. "Alternative Approaches in Estimating the Economic Effects of Non-Tariff Measures: Results from Newly Quantified Measures," Working Papers 15872, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Jean Fouré & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné, 2012.
"The Great Shift : Macroeconomic projections For the World Economy at the 2050 Horizon,"
- Jean Fouré & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné, 2012. "The Great Shift : Macroeconomic projections For the World Economy at the 2050 Horizon," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS hal-00962464, HAL.
- Jean Fouré & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné, 2012. "The Great Shift: Macroeconomic projections for the world economy at the 2050 horizon," Working Papers 2012-03, CEPII research center.
- Philip D. Adams & J. Mark Horridge, 2004. "The Effects of a Free Trade Agreement Between the USA and the South African Customs Union (SACU)," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-147, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- John C. Beghin, 2006.
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications (archive only)
06-wp438, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- John C. Beghin, 2006. "Nontariff Barriers," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp438, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Beghin, John C., 2006. "Nontariff Barriers," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12703, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Simeon Djankov & Caroline Freund & Cong S. Pham, 2010. "Trading on Time," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(1), pages 166-173, February.
- Shandre Mugan Thangavelu & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2004. "Is there an export or import-led productivity growth in rapidly developing Asian countries? a multivariate VAR analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(10), pages 1083-1093.
- Brander, James A., 1995. "Strategic trade policy," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.),Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1395-1455, Elsevier.
- Fredebeul-Krein, Markus & Freytag, Andreas, 1997. "Telecommunications and WTO discipline. An assessment of the WTO agreement on telecommunication services," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 477-491, July.
- Fugazza, Marco & Maur, Jean-Christophe, 2008. "Non-tariff barriers in CGE models: How useful for policy?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 475-490.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa; trade policy; international trade; non-tariff trade barriers; GTAP;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-10-02 (Africa)
- NEP-INT-2013-10-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2013-10-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2013-036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwiss.uni-jena.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.