Trade liberalization and labor market dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Kerem Co?ar & Nezih Guner & James Tybout, 2016.
"Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 625-663.
- Nezih Guner & James Tybout & A. Kerem Cosar, 2009. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," 2009 Meeting Papers 811, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cosar, A. Kerem & Guner, Nezih & Tybout, James, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 7718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Kerem Co?ar & Nezih Guner & James Tybout, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," Working Papers 732, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- A. Kerem Coşar & Nezih Guner & James Tybout, 2011. "Firm dynamics, job turnover, and wage distributions in an open economy," Working Papers 2011-06, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Cosar, Kerem & Guner, Nezih & Tybout, James R, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A. Kerem Coşar & Nezih Guner & James Tybout, 2010. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 16326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidson, Carl & Martin, Lawrence & Matusz, Steven, 1999. "Trade and search generated unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 271-299, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrei A Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013.
"The Global Labor Market Impact of Emerging Giants: A Quantitative Assessment,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(3), pages 479-519, August.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The Global Labor Market Impact of Emerging Giants: a Quantitative Assessment," Working Papers 637, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The global labor market impact of rmerging giants: a quantitative assessment," Working Paper Series WP-2013-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Guren, Adam & Hémous, David & Olsen, Morten, 2015. "Trade dynamics with sector-specific human capital," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 126-147.
- Matthias Flückiger & Markus Ludwig, 2015.
"Chinese export competition, declining exports and adjustments at the industry and regional level in Europe,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(3), pages 1120-1151, August.
- Flückiger, Matthias & Ludwig, Markus, 2013. "Chinese Export Competition, Declining Exports and Adjustments at the Industry and Regional Level in Europe," MPRA Paper 48878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cacciatore, Matteo, 2014.
"International trade and macroeconomic dynamics with labor market frictions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 17-30.
- Matteo Cacciatore, 2012. "International Trade and Macroeconomic Dynamics with Labor Market Frictions," 2012 Meeting Papers 875, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2012.
"Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emanuel Ornelas, 2012. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market," CEP Discussion Papers dp1117, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ornelas, Emanuel., 2012. "Preferential trade agreements and the labour market," ILO Working Papers 994691833402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:mie:wpaper:6237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariya Mileva & Sebastian Braun & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2013.
"The Effects of Globalization on Wage Inequality: New Insights from a Dynamic Trade Model with Heterogeneous Firms,"
WWWforEurope Working Papers series
- Braun, Sebastian & Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Mileva, Mariya, 2014. "The effects of globalization on wage inequality: New insights from a dynamic trade model with heterogeneous firms," Kiel Policy Brief 70, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Liberalization; Labor Market Dynamics; Distributional Effects of Trade Policy; Adjustment Costs; Worker Heterogeneity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wtowps:ersd201119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wtoerch.html .