Trade liberalization and labor market dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Kerem Co?ar & Nezih Guner & James Tybout, 2016.
"Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(3), pages 625-663, March.
- Nezih Guner & James Tybout & A. Kerem Cosar, 2009. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," 2009 Meeting Papers 811, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cosar, A. Kerem & Guner, Nezih & Tybout, James, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 7718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Kerem Co?ar & Nezih Guner & James Tybout, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," Working Papers 732, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- A. Kerem Coşar & Nezih Guner & James Tybout, 2011. "Firm dynamics, job turnover, and wage distributions in an open economy," Working Papers 2011-06, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Cosar, Kerem & Guner, Nezih & Tybout, James R, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A. Kerem Coşar & Nezih Guner & James Tybout, 2010. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 16326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidson, Carl & Martin, Lawrence & Matusz, Steven, 1999. "Trade and search generated unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 271-299, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrei A Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013.
"The Global Labor Market Impact of Emerging Giants: A Quantitative Assessment,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(3), pages 479-519, August.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The Global Labor Market Impact of Emerging Giants: a Quantitative Assessment," Working Papers 637, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2013. "The global labor market impact of rmerging giants: a quantitative assessment," Working Paper Series WP-2013-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Guren, Adam & Hémous, David & Olsen, Morten, 2015. "Trade dynamics with sector-specific human capital," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 126-147.
- Matthias Flückiger & Markus Ludwig, 2015.
"Chinese export competition, declining exports and adjustments at the industry and regional level in Europe,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(3), pages 1120-1151, August.
- Flückiger, Matthias & Ludwig, Markus, 2013. "Chinese Export Competition, Declining Exports and Adjustments at the Industry and Regional Level in Europe," MPRA Paper 48878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cacciatore, Matteo, 2014.
"International trade and macroeconomic dynamics with labor market frictions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 17-30.
- Matteo Cacciatore, 2012. "International Trade and Macroeconomic Dynamics with Labor Market Frictions," 2012 Meeting Papers 875, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ornelas, Emanuel, 2012.
"Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emanuel Ornelas, 2012. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Labor Market," CEP Discussion Papers dp1117, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ornelas, Emanuel., 2012. "Preferential trade agreements and the labour market," ILO Working Papers 994691833402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:mie:wpaper:6237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariya Mileva & Sebastian Braun & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2013.
"The Effects of Globalization on Wage Inequality: New Insights from a Dynamic Trade Model with Heterogeneous Firms,"
WWWforEurope Working Papers series
- Braun, Sebastian & Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Mileva, Mariya, 2014. "The effects of globalization on wage inequality: New insights from a dynamic trade model with heterogeneous firms," Kiel Policy Brief 70, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Liberalization; Labor Market Dynamics; Distributional Effects of Trade Policy; Adjustment Costs; Worker Heterogeneity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wtowps:ersd201119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wtoerch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.