Tourism overview: changing end markets and hyper competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loren Brandt & Eric Thun, 2011. "Going mobile in China: shifting value chains and upgrading in the mobile telecom sector," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2/3), pages 148-180.
- Jyrki Ali-Yrkkö & Petri Rouvinen & Timo Seppälä & Pekka Ylä-Anttila, 2011.
"Who Captures Value in Global Supply Chains? Case Nokia N95 Smartphone,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 263-278, September.
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Rouvinen, Petri & Seppälä, Timo & Ylä-Anttila, Pekka, 2011. "Who Captures Value in Global Supply Chains? Case Nokia N95 Smartphone," Discussion Papers 1240, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Timothy J. Sturgeon & Momoko Kawakami, 2011. "Global value chains in the electronics industry: characteristics, crisis, and upgrading opportunities for firms from developing countries," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2/3), pages 120-147.
- Raphael Kaplinsky & Jeff Readman, 2005. "Globalization and upgrading: what can (and cannot) be learnt from international trade statistics in the wood furniture sector?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 679-703, August.
- Nonaka, Ikujiro & Nishiguchi, Toshihiro, 2001. "Knowledge Emergence: Social, Technical and Evolutionary Dimensions of Knowledge Creation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195130638, June.
- Dedrick, Jason & Kraemer, Kenneth L. & Linden, Greg, 2011. "The distribution of value in the mobile phone supply chain," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 505-521, July.
- Yuqing Xing & Neal Detert, 2010. "How the iPhone Widens the United States Trade Deficit with the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China," Trade Working Papers 23280, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2013-10-02 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-10-02 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TUR-2013-10-02 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:ctg-2013-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .